Community Balance Patch Mods Compatibility

You could set the specificcivrequired to anything and civilizationtype to anything as long if I can recall.

Oh. Didn't realize it'd be that simple. Not quite finished with current game, but soonish I'll give this a try. Thanks!!!

Oh. Didn't realize it'd be that simple. Not quite finished with current game, but soonish I'll give this a try. Thanks!!!

My mistake, the code should be
Code:
UPDATE Improvements
SET SpecificCivRequired = 1
WHERE Type = 'IMPROVEMENT_CHATEAU';

UPDATE Improvements
SET CivilizationType = 'CIVILIZATION_BLAHBLAH'

the mods work fine by themselves in conjunction with all of CPP, once i add them both though it no longer works
You'll have to report this on EUI and JFD, this mod has no relations to the tech trees concerning LUA.

Ah, I see the problem. Will be fixed in an hour or so with the new update.

My mistake, the code should be
Code:
UPDATE Improvements
SET SpecificCivRequired = 1

UPDATE Improvements
SET CivilizationType = CIVILIZATION_BLAHBLAH

Thanks for looking into it!!!

When I play more more more mods, I love playing a bunch of these, especially early wonders and policy buildings. Strongholds for one are the only thing I've ever found that I can fight Crime with lol. Thanks for compatabilizing them!

Code:
Fixed Prayer, Propaganda, and Prosperity not providing any yields at all. (Seriously guys, this was a 2 month bug and no one reported it?)
Prayer's Production -> Faith conversion rate to 25% from 20%.
Prosperity's Production -> Golden Age Points conversion rate to 20% from 15%.
Propaganda's Production -> Tourism conversion rate to 15% from 5%.

First of all, I would like to thank Engiseer for his creation of this compatibility patch, which I would like to say it certainly improves my CBP gameplay to another level.

I am not sure if anybody reported this yet, but it looks like in the CBP patch version of 4-23 which is beta, the player cannot build any unique improvements like Polders, Terrace Farms, etc. While the AI can and will build it in their territory. The national wonders and other mods still worked as usual, but as a player no matter what you tried, short of using Ingame Editor there is no way to get the improvements built. The game interface like you hover your cursor over an unimproved tile does show unique improvement in the list, but my worker don't have the unique improvements showed up in the build list.

I would be much appreciated and thankful if anyone can look into this.

First of all, I would like to thank Engiseer for his creation of this compatibility patch, which I would like to say it certainly improves my CBP gameplay to another level.

I am not sure if anybody reported this yet, but it looks like in the CBP patch version of 4-23 which is beta, the player cannot build any unique improvements like Polders, Terrace Farms, etc. While the AI can and will build it in their territory. The national wonders and other mods still worked as usual, but as a player no matter what you tried, short of using Ingame Editor there is no way to get the improvements built. The game interface like you hover your cursor over an unimproved tile does show unique improvement in the list, but my worker don't have the unique improvements showed up in the build list.

I would be much appreciated and thankful if anyone can look into this.

Try it with the 5-14? I don't know why.. but if you would show me a screenshot of the problem then it could help me much more.

Hi Enginseer

Recently, I started using your Events and Decisions module with CBP and although I have some problems with it - it feels a little too powerful - but it good to play with something very similar to Sukritact's version. Despite my concerns I liked your work so decided to give some of your other mods a go. So This is the first time I've tried these mods, though I did used to play with BlouBlou's terrain mods before I started playing with the CBP.

I've just deleted my cache and downloaded the new 27-07-16 version of CBP and thought I'd try out yours with it.

I've downloaded most of the CrazyScotsMan's mods and the National and Neolithic Wonders and already had downloaded the Pontoon bridge one as well as some other basics like InfoAddict, One Colour Religions etc. They all seem to work on the Mods page, except I can't get the Unique Policy buildings to light up. It says it is blocked by another Mod, your compatibility one @< Help.

Never mind, I realised that I'm not meant to activate it, duh!

Anyway keep up the good work.

Have you removed Barracks upgrade or am i not seeing it?

It's been moved to the Armory upgrade for the purpose of making hammers more valuable. (+25 XP on the Armory upgrade rather than +15 XP and +10 XP separately)

Stronghold(Authority PB) is too weak in these days. Wall has 10 CS but Stronghold has only 1.5. I think it should be at least 3.(I want bigger CS but it'll be 3 in order to conserve ratio with wall.)

... Isn't a modpack needed to make it multiplayer compatible?

Means someone can make it for themselves because all the files in this mod are multiplayer compatible to make one.

@Enginseer

Is there anyway to make "Accurate Europe" scenerio compatible with Vox Populi, CBO or CP ?

I've tried to edit the "special gamerules" myself like deleting changes for terrain,buildings,religion etc. I also removed "Resources Expanded" mod requirement for obvious reasons but i still get a crush after first 50-60 turns

So I get crush on;

*CP alone
*CP+CBO(CBP)
*Vox Populi(Full Patch)

I'd be really glad if you could help with this this is the best europe map i've played so far :(

I'd love to post some logs if you need them.

Btw here is the mod i'm talking about if you don't know about it yet;
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=301587188

@Enginseer

Is there anyway to make "Accurate Europe" scenerio compatible with Vox Populi, CBO or CP ?

I've tried to edit the "special gamerules" myself like deleting changes for terrain,buildings,religion etc. I also removed "Resources Expanded" mod requirement for obvious reasons but i still get a crush after first 50-60 turns

So I get crush on;

*CP alone
*CP+CBO(CBP)
*Vox Populi(Full Patch)

I'd be really glad if you could help with this this is the best europe map i've played so far :(

I'd love to post some logs if you need them.

Btw here is the mod i'm talking about if you don't know about it yet;
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=301587188

I mean it would be nice if you posted the logs of your simulated fifty-sixty turns...

P.S.: If you don't know how logging(hint hint it's somewhere in the name of whoward69) works.. I'm afraid I can't help you.

I mean it would be nice if you posted the logs of your simulated fifty-sixty turns...

P.S.: If you don't know how logging(hint hint it's somewhere in the name of whoward69) works.. I'm afraid I can't help you.

Weird, i've just tried the (1.9.2) version of the Vox Populi, first 100 turns no crash, i believe they fixed something in this version, all versions came out this year i had CTD while playing the mod :confused: I'll post a lua.log when i have more time for the further turns if CTD happens again. So far it doesn't seem to have any problems :)

Sorry that i bothered for no reason.

Hello Enginseer; have there been any updates to this mod recently? I noticed that I can't build chateaus at all in my last couple of games, and there were luxuries available.

Top Bottom