Community Call to Power Project

i can't build landships the city has auto plants and oil but they never appear in the units build list?

Good question, i did a quick search in units and there is no unit with this name (landship).
PS: Do you mean with landship, the tank? All looks fine in the <Unit_BuildingClassRequireds>.

PS.PS. Did a quick test and i can build Tank (Panzer).

that landtank thing you get it from the tread technology. it never appears to build.

that landtank thing you get it from the tread technology. it never appears to build.

Sorry to say that, but there is no unit with this name landtank, in CCTP. Also there is no technologie with the name tread. Maybe we are using differnt versions of this mod, i have the leatest.
Are you using other mods?
Anyway i would like to help you, but i need more detailed information to find the issues.:)

I found the same problem in my game, i couldn't build landships, but i found out why: the landship becomes obsolete with the invention 'combined arms' which i had already discovered. I hadn't invented Blitzkrieg yet, so couldn't build Tanks either.

BTW fantastic mod, thanks to all who worked on it!

I found the same problem in my game, i couldn't build landships, but i found out why: the landship becomes obsolete with the invention 'combined arms' which i had already discovered. I hadn't invented Blitzkrieg yet, so couldn't build Tanks either.

BTW fantastic mod, thanks to all who worked on it!

well that needs to be seriously re-worked than you need combined arms to get the autoplant and you can't build the landship without it and if combined arms arms makes landship obsolete than what's the point of having it? the landship is a handy unit to have since you can quickly build up a tank army with it.

the landship is on tracked vehicles. g&k

I play my first game with this mod version (I played eralier versions when Proc was still around) and I must say: great mod and excellent progress!
In my game (as Dutch, standard size, continents, standard speed, king level) I do find technological progress rather slow. I'm in turn 440 and still in the industrial age - I'll never make it till the end although I have the highest science output now and I have 101 techs (leader has 109). I think in my next game I'll change the max turn limits to 600 or 700 turns in order to play till the end.

Another problem is that oil resources are not shown. I have in total 7 oil units but I can build unlimited auto and aircraft plants.

keep up the good work!!

Hello, how you can make your mod work with the mod Yet (not) Another Earth Maps Pack. he should be by analogy with the LEM?

added Russian translation (made &#8203;&#8203;myself):):):) if you like to be happy.. doing 3 weeks :eek:

Attachments

• Text.rar
    255.3 KB · Views: 56
Looks great. Finally a new image for Fascism, didnt like the nazi soldier picture.
On another side, the picture for virtuell demoracy, looks also fine. But i love the picture with the smartphone. Anyway big thanks.:goodjob:

Thanks, yes I didn't like the Nazi for the fascism picture too. That's why I used this picture to represent it without a connection to the third Reich. :)

Pictures look great :goodjob:

The movement system for the Stealth Gunship is highly glitched - it takes very inefficient paths to its goal. Maybe the pathing isn't aware that it takes no penalties from terrain?

confirming this issue

The gunship seems to have particular problems with bodies of water and mountains, taking inefficient embarking paths rather than flying around a coast

Seems the CCTP maps has had quite a few downloads and no ones mentioned any issues yet so I am going to work on getting the randomly generated maps in, and then get it integrated into the main CCTP mod :).

inquisitors don't seem to work on the g&k version i purcahsed one to remove a enemy religion from my captial and when i clicked remove herecy button it just vanished and the religion was not removed. wasted faith!

CCTP Maps V2 (02 August 2012):

[*]The system is not yet fully moddable so do not attempt to add your own maps, yet. It is almost there

[*]Completing the MapInfo files either by posting coords here or by editing the relevant MapInfo.lua file. I have tried to make everything as commented as possible but if you have trouble just say. In game if you hover your mouse over a tile for a few seconds that tiles X and y locations will pop up, or you can load LEM up in world builder and get the x and y from there

Hi FiresForever I have two questions 1 . how do I add card Earth_Giant_blank.Civ5Map from Yet (not) Another Earth Maps Pack in your mod 2. I added in a file MapInfo.lua info for example {"FEATURE_FUJI", 113,55} but she never appeared in the game :(
sorry for my English:)

You cannot add more maps, only the LEM map is included. I hope to have it so you can add maps in V3.

The mapinfo.lua file you need to edit is call LEMMapInfo.lua, you can find it:

Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\CCTPMaps (v 2)\MapFiles

Open the .lua file and find this section

Code:
LEMNaturalWonders = {
--This is the list of possible wonders with their starting positions
--Add new Civs before the "end" entry at the end of this list
-- Order: {Wonder Type, x coord, y coord}

--{"FEATURE_CRATER",,}, {"FEATURE_FUJI",,}, {"FEATURE_MESA",,}, {"FEATURE_REEF",,}, {"FEATURE_VOLCANO",,},
--{"FEATURE_GIBRALTAR",,}, {"FEATURE_GEYSER",,}, {"FEATURE_FOUNTAIN_YOUTH",,}, {"FEATURE_POTOSI",,}, {"FEATURE_EL_DORADO",,},
--{"FEATURE_ATOLL",,}, {"FEATURE_SRI_PADA",,}, {"FEATURE_MT_SINAI",,}, {"FEATURE_MT_KAILASH",,}, {"FEATURE_ULURU",,},

{"end",0,0}

}

You then add your wonders as follows:

Code:
LEMNaturalWonders = {
--This is the list of possible wonders with their starting positions
--Add new Civs before the "end" entry at the end of this list
-- Order: {Wonder Type, x coord, y coord}

--{"FEATURE_CRATER",,}, {"FEATURE_FUJI",,}, {"FEATURE_MESA",,}, {"FEATURE_REEF",,}, {"FEATURE_VOLCANO",,},
--{"FEATURE_GIBRALTAR",,}, {"FEATURE_GEYSER",,}, {"FEATURE_FOUNTAIN_YOUTH",,}, {"FEATURE_POTOSI",,}, {"FEATURE_EL_DORADO",,},
--{"FEATURE_ATOLL",,}, {"FEATURE_SRI_PADA",,}, {"FEATURE_MT_SINAI",,}, {"FEATURE_MT_KAILASH",,}, {"FEATURE_ULURU",,},

[COLOR="Red"]{"FEATURE_FUJI", 113,55}, [/COLOR]{"end",0,0}

}

hope that answers your questions :)

I was expecting it to take a lot longer but i now have the random map scripts working in CCTP maps, so it is now ready to be fully integrated into CCTP :)

This version 2.5 is the initial version that will be integrated into CCTP. I have attached a copy here so it can be tested, by anyone who wants to ;)

Attachments

• CCTPMaps (v 2.5).rar
    3.9 MB · Views: 56
I was expecting it to take a lot longer but i now have the random map scripts working in CCTP maps, so it is now ready to be fully integrated into CCTP :)

This version 2.5 is the initial version that will be integrated into CCTP. I have attached a copy here so it can be tested, by anyone who wants to ;)

:woohoo::clap::hatsoff:

how come there are 2 ways to win a science victory the 1st is the original way build apollo than the spaceship the 2nd is get all the way to the end of the science tech and build the wonder there. only problem is you can never make it to the end of the science tech the ai always builds apollo 1st and tries to build the ship before your even close to getting to the end??

Top Bottom