COMMUNITY CALL TO POWER v4.05 Play-testing Release

So, you wouldn´t recommend?

Vanilla CiV use 3, CCTP use 4, if you would like to play with 5 or more then its your decision.

But a distance of 5 and higher will reduce the ability to found cities, and this will impact the ai.

If you play on a huge map this can work, with a little impact all other map sizes is a no go.

Are all the DLC map packs needed for this? I got an error message, on something my worker was trying to build, about Denmark assets not found. I can't remember the exact wording. I don't have all the DLC but I'm willing to get it if I need it.

I am playing with the diplo mod at start and then disabled(i spend hours putting all the civs at their correct location in ige).

Loss of science and the death of a great thinker happens very often, i´m in classic and had no GP other than prophets and generals and a single ingenieur.

There are some citybuildings in late ancient wich lack proper explanation, they have strange religious symbols, one comes with Elite.

There are not enough religions for every nation.

Edit: The city buildings seem to be the unique religios ones. I can build all of them, wich shouldnt be the case.

Flavor problems:
The ai nearly never constructs most of the hut line of buildings, even when in need of manpower.
The ai has lots of settlers roaming their lands, wich have nowhere to go(map is full) and cost upkeep (money and mp).
The ai still deals badly with important resources wich are covered by forests (the auto tree growth makes it much worse) or by other improvements.
I find myself constantly using ige to correct their selfinflicted dead ends. Tedious on a huge map with 20 nations.

I've a lot of fun with your mod, but I've small minor problems.

The policy slavery displays an error message on the image.
Furthermore I've read that you 've added a lot of icons but I miss a lot of them. Have more people this problem.

I also have the problem with Slavery giving an error message as well as the glitched out icons. But neither of them really impact gameplay that much, I'm still able to play it! Also, this should be put on the Bugs page, but I'm just confirming wim99's error message.

That being said, I still have an issue with Great Intellectual spam. It usually happens when I build a Scribe School.

I can build the oasis farmer and all religion specific buildings in all of my cities, despite having neither oasis nor these religions. For about 100 or more turns, i´m stuck in the 90´s b.c. Every 10-20 turns, the year changes by one.

Attachments

• Lua.7z
    47.9 KB · Views: 50
  • Database.7z
    3.3 KB · Views: 54
I have a minor problem. When I get the different quests I can see the window perfectly but when I try to see what the different things will give me the words are cut off. Like say I choose something that will give me a certain percent of science all I see is % Science and I do not know what % science I am getting it is just cut off :confused:. Btw I have my screen resolution at 1366x768 and this is the max

Hi everyone, new to the forum here. I created an account to report this problem:

The newest version of CCTP is causing civilization to crash before I get to the main menu. I enabled logging and noticed the following text in the ModInstaller.log file:

[42578.012] ERR: Win32 error #3
[42578.012] ERR: Cannot create file. (\Users\teubs\Library\Containers\com.aspyr.civ5campaign\Data\Library\Caches\TemporaryItems\Civ5ModInstaller\Suc/vaeoeL_xaso1CAtroehSuc/vaeoeL_xaso1CBidraknA.)
[42578.012] ERR: Cannot create file. (\Users\teubs\Library\Containers\com.aspyr.civ5campaign\Data\Library\Caches\TemporaryItems\Civ5ModInstaller\Suc/vaeoeL_xaso1CBidraknA.)

This continues with many more files. Any ideas on what could be causing this. I am a big fan of CCTP and would like to continue playing. I would appreciate any guidance you could give. Thank you in advance!

Some additional information:
Version: App Store
Civ V Campaign Edition with all expansions
Mods: CCTP, DLL, IGE
Note: I've tried clearing the cache and MODS User Data

Top Bottom