COMMUNITY CALL TO POWER v4.05 Play-testing Release

Hey I wanted to try your newest version of the mod and my Research tab doesn't show any Graphics except of a few ones and I cannot scroll inside the tech tree. I can select the different focus-areas in teh different eras but not actually the research.

I bought the complete versiona bit ago so i do have korea dlc and so on.

best
Badyuyu

I have the same problem.

Hello all, just playing my first CCTP game and ran in to this Police State issue. Many towns start revolting. Order is the same +65 as above. Don¨'t know how I could get the order any lower :(

I have had that problem as well, with as low as 3 cities total in the Pre-Historic era. I believe it's been said before, but I think that the Order system should be tweaked so that Order starts much lower than it currently starts out on. Founding cities should create Crime in my opinion, on top of the Order being divided into that extra city. My apologies, should be in the suggestions area.

Other than that, it's hard to say how well the Order system works. I saw that there are a lot of buildings that increase order, like in Theocracy for instance. Order is a really good addition, and I would love to see it in working condition!

the order system SUCKS! been playing this mod since gods and kings came out. ever since the order system cam out haven't been able to complete half a game because of the order system... takes over all my major cities which makes it almost unplayable. good thing I use ige... please stop adding more things and try and fix the bugs first... I LOVE THIS MOD. but its becoming unplayable. keep up the great work. I know you guys need help and I wish I could help but unfortunately I don't know anything about modding...

Instead of complaining about the Order system, you should remember that this system isnt finished yet and that it can be turned off in the advanced screen option, before you start a new game.

yes I do realise... got a little carried away after getting to 700+ turns and then boom my major cities were taken over and have to rebuild everything in them... still you guys are doing a great job. I just am getting a little tired of never being able to finish a game. keep up the great work and I apologise again for getting a little out of hand. cheers!

I'm actually getting curious when there will be a next update since it has been aleady over 2 months since the last.
(not wanting to get it rushed though)

Noticing the religious buildings available in antiquity are available to all to build? Is that an error?

I don't like asking this, but i really wonder if you have planned to come out with an update in the near future? I would love to play a game again, but feel like i wanna wait for the next update. But if it wont be too soon, i might just play one as-is anyway :p Thanks for all the awesome work anyway tho.

Hello!
First of all, thanks for your great work, i really love your mod. I have a few questions about it. Am I the only one, who think the mod is very unballanced? I have cities with 50-60 population in ancient era (just one example) and they growing in every turns. Or the error is only for me?
(Sorry for my bad English, im from Hungary, and thanks for any answers.)

Whoward's DLLs link you provided has an error: Invalid or Deleted File.

Do you have an alternate dl link for this mod or can it be found on steams workshop.

Love the mod so far excellent work:goodjob:

I have a few questions about it. Am I the only one, who think the mod is very unballanced? I have cities with 50-60 population in ancient era (just one example) and they growing in every turns. Or the error is only for me?

What should i say :rolleyes:

Well i havnt played this game in the last time and to be honest this mod isnt balanced at all.

If something is not working you should give us at least an information on what is not working or else no one will be able to help you.

@Gilgamesh I just came back after a while of absence and just trying out the newest version of the mod with duel map size and max amount of civs / city states. Im in Turn 227 I have found a few small things.

The event Text with the consequence of your choice is not fully on screen with a screen resolution of 1280x1024 is it possible to give an option or config entry to get it right of the text box instead of left?

Another thing is the earthquake event even when the citzens are killed they are still in use in the city so the actual citzen diverge from the ones shown and it seems in terms of science calculations they are deducted but the supposed dead citizen still provide tile work.

Back
Top Bottom