Condolences

And so we are down to 3.

TNT indeed was very agressive and fought back hard - well done. Now, I guess it's time to move on...so if Team TNT members are looking to join another team, they can post their new team wishes in the Signup thread. You'll lose access to the forum in a day or two or so. (You can join Team MIA or KISS, or assuming Donut will take refugees, Donut as well).

Good Game TNT. You held on much longer than many expected.

May you find peace where ever you land.

:salute:

Well, that settles it. :) RM has informed TNT that their forum will be closed sometime on August 1st, and then after that refugees can start resigning up again for any team they wish.

Good game TNT.
@ BCLG good show at the end. You handled yourself with great honor and courage on the battlefield.

:salute: You guys were a worthy foe. You countered our tactics very nicely. :salute:

Well done TNT ... an exciting game ... we have beds and medicinal wine ready at MIA if you want :salute:

You certainly lasted longer than anyone in the private MIA poll predicted :mischief:

fe3333au said:
Well done TNT ... an exciting game ... we have beds and medicinal wine ready at MIA if you want :salute:

You certainly lasted longer than anyone in the private MIA poll predicted :mischief:

Not anyone... I predicted they would last to turn 170. :p (i think)

As the new MIA Team Captain I invite the refugees of TNT to the magnificent Greek Homelands, complete with our very own Big Naked Statue (or so I've been told).

Whomp said:
@ BCLG good show at the end. You handled yourself with great honor and courage on the battlefield.
I agree with Whomp. It takes a real sense of personal honor to continue playing when things are going so badly for you. You can be very proud of yourself. :king:

Nobody said:
Cya later TnT! lol not going to be demanding tribute from us now? are ya?

No we are not, but seeing as you are the lowest on the totem pole, let's see if you last to turn 250. ;)

gmaharriet said:
I agree with Whomp. It takes a real sense of personal honor to continue playing when things are going so badly for you. You can be very proud of yourself. :king:

thanks :blush: hopefully then i should be of some use to the new team i join :)

To Refugees

Please remember that there is a rule that states that NO SPOILER INFO be given to the New Team.

This means that only information that was already totally known by the new team can be discussed from a TNT perspective.

Top Bottom