Constant Golden Ages w/ GP

TW_Honorius

Warlord
I just completed my first campaign with the new patch, and I find GA very easy to obtain. When the game ended on turn 376, I had been in a golden age for atleast 100 turns and still had 20 more turns to go.

Most of it was because of the new way GP work and how fast you can get them now after the patch. Anyone else seeing an increase in GA and GP with the new patch?

I haven't noticed this yet. I don't know if this affects the game too much because GAs were nerfed down quite a bit.

Well, it is a choce to use the GP for golden ages. But Scientist are usually better for researching techs, and Engineers are better for Wonders. And in the beginning the tile improvements are also nice.

I think the great artists need a buff. Their power is pretty much worthless, I always use them for the golden age.

I think the great artists need a buff. Their power is pretty much worthless, I always use them for the golden age.

I think Great Artists were designed with mulitplayer in mind, when playing against intelligent humans who won't give any ground their ability to grab land can be very useful... when an enemy builds The Lourve I shudder. Against the AI... well you just take the city. :crazyeye:

Depends on how you use them. Plant them down in their building after completing the Freedom track and they'll generate a LOT of culture.

Top Bottom