Council Chamber

:D
I knew it was a typo from the begining.

RPG sounds good to me. I'll have to crank mine up again.

Me thinks we might need a thread from the Tsar in the Gameplay sub-forum. Communicating in old TS threads is not a proper way to address our new leader. We have this thread, but it is for other uses.

What do you think? Start using a Tsar thread? Or just use this one?

Might as well create a Tsar thread, this one is supremely for the Council of Princes.

Well said, my Tsar. But each individual Tsar would create their own Tsar thread in the Gameplay sub-forum.

I can play it if no one else can. Though I'd rather see someone who hasn't had a chance yet.

Vandal did you appoint a Grand Prince? I thought you did but I just can't remember. If so perhaps he should be given the opportunity.

There was no role and responsibility office created for choosing Civics. I propose Civics discussion and adoption be decided in the council with a majority vote. When a Civic becomes available it mstt be proposed for adoption by a member of the council. In turn the proposal will then be discussed for no longer then 72 hours in the council chamber, whereby the Tsar will call for an official vote from the Princes. If there is no objection to this procedure I will add the ammendment to the Code of Laws.

No objection here. :thumbsup:

"without guilt, without fear". Works for me.

I've always been partial to "You keep what you kill" but I'll make an exception this one time.

Top Bottom