Couple of issues with great mod

Astaldo711

Warlord
First, let me say this mod is awesome! I played an older version and I just got 2.81 and it's great! I do have a couple of questions and concerns. First, I selected the revolution option when I started a custom game but so far nothing. I remember playing last time and it seemed there was a revolution in some empire more often. I've played about 170 turns, almost at 1 AD and no one revolution yet.
Secondly, what's with all the bloody storms at sea? My empire is on a peninsula so I'd like to get my navy going but they only travel a short way before I find myself having to inform the sailor's family's that they've died! They also seem to last for a long time as well. Is there any way to adjust how often they appear?
Thanks!

First, let me say this mod is awesome! I played an older version and I just got 2.81 and it's great! I do have a couple of questions and concerns. First, I selected the revolution option when I started a custom game but so far nothing. I remember playing last time and it seemed there was a revolution in some empire more often. I've played about 170 turns, almost at 1 AD and no one revolution yet.

Play a Snail game, the AI will have at least one revolution due to "Financial Troubles."

Secondly, what's with all the bloody storms at sea? My empire is on a peninsula so I'd like to get my navy going but they only travel a short way before I find myself having to inform the sailor's family's that they've died! They also seem to last for a long time as well. Is there any way to adjust how often they appear?
Thanks!

Download "A New Dawn." (a mod, check the "Modmod's subfolder). It has a No Storms option, as well as many other great game modifications.

Under AND (at least in 1.53) storms do still appear, however only for one turn as an event and then they dissipate. Still a vast improvement over the storm filled seas seen otherwise tho :)

Top Bottom