Resource icon

Cracked Civ3ConquestsEdit - v1.22 2016-10-05

How does one get the Charm option to be selectable?
It's always greyed out for me, and it confuses me to no extent./

On the same subject, has anyone figured out exactly whta charm does and how it works?

MarineCorps: no :p. i'll try to make a one for 1.22, but as soon as i finish downloading it (i'm a 56k modem user :( ).

and about that 'Charm'... maybe someone with the "right connections" should ask Firaxians about it?

(CG)Mendax

Originally posted by Mendax
(i'm a 56k modem user :( ).

and about that 'Charm'... maybe someone with the "right connections" should ask Firaxians about it?

Sadly so am I. :(

Originally posted by Mendax

Doubt they would anwser it.:(

ok, cracked editor from 1.22 is READY!!!
DOWNLOAD here

(CG)Mendax

Originally posted by computerdude113
How does one get the Charm option to be selectable?
It's always greyed out for me, and it confuses me to no extent./
Must have bombard sterngth (and maybe range too)

Warpstorm Basically just told me what Charm does... It acts like the Diplomats from Civ 1 and 2 and lets you convert enemy units to your side.

Hmm, it seems as if the corruption label, "off" doesn't really work... my 2nd city still had corruption. Might've been something they hadn't programmed in yet.

@Goldflash
Any idea what else I need to have flagged for the charm option to work? I currently have bombard strength, range, rate of fire, bombard, and artillery flagged. I'm asking because I just tried it in-game and it didn't work.

No Idea, NateMaybe it doesn't work, I'm just saying what Warpstorm alluded to.

True enough. Bummer. Thanks Goldflash.

Does anyone know how to make the charm flag work??

I did a little bit of testing and it seems that if an enemy city has a building with telepad ability, then teleporting into that city immediately captures it.

Any city can only accept a teleport once a turn no matter how many buildings have the telepad ability.

Also units cannot be teleported onto naval units (ie transports).

It also seems that the "telepad range" for units which is specified in the editor is actually double the actual range. That is, the actual range at which teleports work is half of what is specified in the editor. I have no idea why this is so.

Much too bad that there is no "Add Terrain" option...

sgrig said:
I did a little bit of testing and it seems that if an enemy city has a building with telepad ability, then teleporting into that city immediately captures it.

I take that this means you shouldn't be building anything in your cities with telepad ability or you're likely to lose them at first sign of war?

Do the invading units attack the units already in the city or do the defenders just dissappear? Can you telepad from units and do this or just from other cities?

Hmm...You could possibly exploit that in a scenario...(paratroopers capturing airport; defenses collapse)

I've been trying to get the cracked editor, but the link that Mendax has provided isn't working. Could someone upload the version they have so I can grab it? I'm really curious to see what it has to offer.

Willem: send me an e-mail { mendax AT civ DOT org DOT pl where AT=@ DOT=. } and then i'll answer with an editor attached.
few days ago we had on civ.org.pl large server software update, and "Files" section still doesn't work. we hope to fix it soon:).

please, do not redistribute the cracked editor outside civ.org.pl, as i just want to know how many people downloaded it. and under the link i provided there's a counter for that...

Mendax

Top Bottom