Crash on loading The Black Tower and randomly Barbarian Assault

navi

Chieftain
Hello,
it seems i can whatever i do not load "The Black Tower". right after clicking on the button for it i get some windows error message stating that the program ran into some problems. I had that same problem on some other Scenario too - "Barbarian Assault".
But there it seems to not happen every time. All the other Scenarios i played so far ( like 80% of the mod ) didn't have any problems.

After reading in the forums for some time i found one post with the same problem, tho like 6 months old and no answer =/

My system is perfectly fine for civ iv and never had any crashs. What i couldn't find are error reports, only for bts itself. Everything is up to date too.

Anyone any idea? I would really like to continue the Campaign :sad:

Great Mod btw. best mod i know so far.

Have the same problem too, any suggestions would be nice.
It always stucks by loading the Blacktower scenario, and he asks me about creating a dumpfile.

I too have this problem. I'd really like to play The Black Tower (sounds really cool! :) ), but no dice because of this crashing thing. Any ideas?

I had a thought, though-- I'm using the Direct2Drive version of BTS (and Warlords, for that matter, just not the base game)...will that affect it in any way?

Same here. I remember it working fine a few patches back, don't have that save game though anymore.

Hi, having the same problem here too with the Black Tower. Wondering if anyone found a fix?

I get this bug on the 'into the desert' scenario after the 'fall of cuantine' worked fine

Top Bottom