Crash to Desktop

badtim

Chieftain
Quite frustrating as I just picked this mod up and am starting to get a hang of things (finally!). Repeatable crash on turn progression, are there Civ4 logfiles someplace that will show what dll / application is crashing here? Attached the savegame, am hoping something is just corrupted, though i went back ~10 turns and played through with different actions, and still get the crash.

Awesome mod btw. Most fun i've had in any game of this type since MoM first came out.

So sad, i was winning too, for a change :(

Attachments

• Tim AD-0214precrash.CivBeyondSwordSave
    200 KB · Views: 61
Quite frustrating as I just picked this mod up and am starting to get a hang of things (finally!). Repeatable crash on turn progression, are there Civ4 logfiles someplace that will show what dll / application is crashing here? Attached the savegame, am hoping something is just corrupted, though i went back ~10 turns and played through with different actions, and still get the crash.

Awesome mod btw. Most fun i've had in any game of this type since MoM first came out.

So sad, i was winning too, for a change :(

The crash was caused by a summoned tiger, which is causing a lot of crashes. Here is a fix file.

Attachments

• Tim AD-0214.CivBeyondSwordSave
    199.8 KB · Views: 93
Top Bottom