Crashing When establishing emabassy

xau99

Chieftain
Hey guys

I modified a game with basic changes to the wonders and road movement , I am playing with 8 other civs, I have established embassies in 6 of these civ's - however the game crashes everytime I try to establish an embassy in the other two civs. It also shows a rather high amount to establish that emabssy e.g France and Greece and next to each other - it cost me $95.00 to establish an embassy in Greece - but costs me $435.00 to try and establish an embassy in France - It will allow me click execute and when the box pops up saying I have established an embassy in France and click the circle that allows you to view the city the game crashes to the desktop. What have I changed or selected to cause this problem. any ideas.

xau99

You'd need to include a save game.

Hey guys

Not sure how to include the saved game but everytime the game crashes the event viewer shows this error: (win2000 pro)

The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. The following information is part of the event: 7

Does this help a little:

xau99

Top Bottom