Creating custom victory conditions

diplo

Chieftain
Hi, I'm trying to get a friend of mine back into civ, however he doesn't like the fact that rounds of the game take a few hours. He mostly enjoys the first 50-100 turns where the map is fresh and players are scrambling for the best territory.

Since I couldn't find any mods anywhere that add earlier victory conditions to the game I thought of making the thing myself. After searching for a while however I'm not having much succes in teaching myself how to mod the game properly let alone create some new victory conditions.

I am imagining I'd write a little condition script that for example checks if a player has reached a certain level of science or a certain civic and grants them the corresponding victory condition. Could anyone help me out here?

Thanks in advance!

I don't know if you will read this, but I'm finding myself now in the same situation. Me and my friends play this game but the matches never ends. So I had an Idea: Picking the objectives from War Table Game and transforme in victory conditions inside civ6. Actually, I'm searching for a easy tutorial to do this myself, cuz I don't know if ever someone will make it.

Top Bottom