CTD on turn end

Fun

Chieftain
As the title says the game CTDs right after clicking end turn. I was actually able to fix this by completely erasing the city Cevedes, but I would like to know if there's anyways to fix this without completely clearing away the city so I can complete the scenario fairly. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Falamar AD-0139.CivBeyondSwordSave
    126.7 KB · Views: 97
As the title says the game CTDs right after clicking end turn. I was actually able to fix this by completely erasing the city Cevedes, but I would like to know if there's anyways to fix this without completely clearing away the city so I can complete the scenario fairly. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry Fun, I didn't see your post earlier.

Here is a fixed game:

Very strange bug. It is caused by a swordsman and a warror in Duke Sallos' city Undenrat (or something like that). The city is building an imp. Neither are hidden promotion.

If I delete both units, then the game can continue. If I delete either unit, then the game crashes.

Also odd is that both have AI scripts of 'barbasher' and neither have the demon promotion. However, changing either to correct them does not indeed fix the crash.

There is no barbarian or animal unit nearby trying to attack them that I see.

So I deleted the two untis, hit end of turn, the imp is built. Then I went into the worldbuilder and replaced the two units I deleted. However, I did give them their demon prootion and used the default AI script. I think otherwise they are the same. The game can now continue.

I think the game should be as it was, I may have gone one turn. Once again, I apologize for missing this post earlier.

View attachment Falamar ADv2-0139.CivBeyondSwordSave

Best wishes,

Breunor

Top Bottom