Current v1.13 Development Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enabling to edit settler maps in WB is one of the goals for 1.14, it should be easy to take care of these issues then.

Should we rename this sticky now when 1.13 is released? Like Current Git development, or something. Because you have promised version numbers will change faster now.

In my experience the Dutch like settling northern Brazil if Portugal doesn't get there first, France too occasionally (both historical by the way). I think most areas already do have at least two civs that will settle it - for example, both France and England will colonize Canada, and the Dutch, Spanish, and French will sometimes go for the US East Coast.

Never seen the Spanish in the east coast.
Perhaps the bigger issue here is the ai's ability to prioritize (and honestly I think it's mostly the Dutch in particular). Like someone mentioned above the Dutch frequently colonize Argentina. I see this happen even when much better places like South Africa and Suriname are available. A lot of times useless areas of the map will be colonized (how many times have you guys seen 5 billion useless Quebecer cities or horrendous Spanish city placement in Mexico or again the Dutch city placement in Argentina or the even worse city placement that the Dutch have in Australia). Hmm…maybe this is a more Dutch specific issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should we rename this sticky now when 1.13 is released? Like Current Git development, or something. Because you have promised version numbers will change faster now.
Yes, the threads will change at some point today. I think I will merge the two generic threads into a version agnostic general discussion thread and keep the suggestion and bug report threads running.

Thread closed for the release of v1.13. Continue discussion here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom