Cycle of Beltane

Why can't he ever have good dreams? Most dreams I've had are this kind of nightmare...
What would happen if he dreamed that he no longer had the power to dream reality?
Or what if he dreamed that the gods no longer existed?
Just how far does his power extend? Can he destroy angels by dreaming of them dying?

I think he can only do as much as Dnalin could.

So he can destroy entire nations with a bad dream? Wow... Next game I'm going for the Overlords...
;)

Sometimes I think that Hemah actually is Danalin, or rather the character Danalin takes in his dreams. As such, he has all the power of a god but does not have a clue how to use it. As Danalin seems to have had a glimpse of a sleeping god stirring when Devon injured him, I tend to think he may have been awakened just enough to start remembering just a little of who he really is. Falling back to sleep after briefly waking up is one of the easiest ways to enter lucid dreaming, so Hemah may have come to understand that he can shape his own dreams now. Hastur is still trying to make his life hard and to turn his dreams dark, but the god of water has a little more say in things than he used to. Of course, he may also now be a bit angry and have a grudge against a few people so his slow awakening could be the first step towards an actual fall. That could have been Mammon's and Hastur's plan all along.

That strikes me as a bit of a B^U post. I mean, who else could Hemah be in Danalin's dreams other than Danalin himself?

What is B/\U post?

That strikes me as a bit of a B^U post. I mean, who else could Hemah be in Danalin's dreams other than Danalin himself?

What is B/\U post?

Searched the good ol' Urban Dictionary and found this, but Monkeyfinger's statement still makes less sense than most of the things I say after me and my friends get done with a bottle of tequila. Clarify, would you kindly?

That urban dictionary entry fails to mention how famous CAD is for needlessly explaining things that are incredibly obvious, and how B^U is used to refer to a statement or joke which does exactly that.

That urban dictionary entry fails to mention how famous CAD is for needlessly explaining things that are incredibly obvious, and how B^U is used to refer to a statement or joke which does exactly that.

Odd, considering I have neither heard of the web comic CAD before in my life, nor have I ever once before your post in this thread seen someone type B^U.

Ditto

Top Bottom