Darkest Hour

Tommy Vercetti

The Don
Who else prefers DH to HOI4? I am one person who does. I love DH, the way it plays is just more fun then IV.

Here, here!

Never liked HOI3 and its changes, never felt "home". Things didn't improve with HOI4, so I'm still sticking to Darkest Hour and its countless excellent mods (Kaiserreich, EODAIP, Reich Expansion Set, Fatherland, etc.)

Here, here!

Never liked HOI3 and its changes, never felt "home". Things didn't improve with HOI4, so I'm still sticking to Darkest Hour and its countless excellent mods (Kaiserreich, EODAIP, Reich Expansion Set, Fatherland, etc.)
So many good mods

Indeed. And the best part is that they still keep coming, there's still work being done on new mods / updating existing ones. Given the "horsepower" our machines enjoy today, we can also crank up on complexity like we never thought we would :)

Indeed. And the best part is that they still keep coming, there's still work being done on new mods / updating existing ones. Given the "horsepower" our machines enjoy today, we can also crank up on complexity like we never thought we would :)
I am working on my Timeline 191 mod for DH. So that is another potential mod

Top Bottom