DD01 - Double Trouble

GPS to Calis

Ok, looks like this one is stalling out, who's got it?

Last post say it's Salte, you out there?

Just to let the players of this game know, up until now, I and your game mates have been pretty lenient about the check in every 24 hours and play your turn within 48 hours that's standard in PBEM games. That is going to end soon, remember when you signed up to play you made a commitment to the other members of the game.

I think the game is currently with Salte. He was on-line yesterday, so I'll e-mail him to see if he's played yet.

Babylon
Exploring
Vikings
Founded a new city.

Can we agree what these saves are to called. Cos I'm getting a bit confused. All you really need is game name-turn number-letter

Its been awkward over Christmas its always slow at holiday times

I understand about the holidays, so no biggie. I got it and will play tonight.

As for file names, Game Name & Player Name and either turn # or year are typical.

Hawklord: Would you please resend the turn 4 file. This one appears to be for turn 3.

Its the only one I have. Played the one sent to me but it didn't have a turn number on it. Have you tried it maybe its just that I numbered it wrong. Otherwise I will need the last one resent.

I'll just replay the turn then and send it around again

OK, I played the turn (again) and have sent it off to Calis to go around again.

Since I’m in 5 PBEM games and haven’t played a turn this week, I thought I’d do a quick status check to see where each game is.

In this game the last pass was made by Calis on 01/9/08 (yesterday) to Salte who was last online on 12/21/07 (20 days).

I suspect that you are all conspiring to send them all to me late Friday night and then complain why I can't turn them all around the same day.

Very sorry about holding this game for so long.
I was away for christmas and newyear (as mentioned in the temp leave thread), but when i came back my internet connection was down. I'm finally back online now and expect to get back to GPS'ing within 24 hours.

GPS

Ok, let's get this one moving again. Last post was Salte to Hawklord on Sunday, so it looks like Hawklord is up.

I've resent the save, I'll also upload it here to make sure there are no further delays. If you don't get my e-mail this time either let me know (i just checked, the save was sent on the 13th of jan).

Attachments

• DD01-Salte2-3800 BC.SAV
    108.9 KB · Views: 75
All 4 cities settled - GPS Calis

Top Bottom