Dead Generals

REX GRACCHVS

Hebertiste
I was Currently playing as Aztec and I had a wonderful Jaguar Warrior Army that slew all before it and decided to it would henceforth have a Great General tag along.

After a few battles with this General leading the Army I encountered some cute little barbarians and suffered them charging my lines. My army then occupied the square these barbarians had attacked from, leaving the general behind so be killed by another gang of barbarians that was sitting beside the Jaguar Warrior Army.

Since when do Armies move in to the square they were attacked from? Since when do Generals not follow their Army?

It's just a glitch. It happens. Like, I once was trying to take someone's capital when they were not on the same continent as me, and I had a tank army with a great general, but when I landed them, the great general was a space away from my tank army, so what happened is the russians (those who I was trying to take out) attacked him and he ran off. A dumb glitch, but it's there.

One time I had a knight army that had nearly all the upgrades you could get on it, then as I built Leonardo's Workshop it turned into a tank and its attack and defence went to zero...

Top Bottom