Democracy game VI needs you

Mayor of H-Marker Lake
2000 BC, deep in the heart of a dark continent The Russian Empire lives by the skin of its teeth. Surrounded by unexplored wilderness savage barbarian tribes threaten his plans, just beyond that are a host of larger richer and more powerful neighbors. Only 4,000 years remain to peel back the darkness and vanquish the barbarians that defy the authority of the Tsar. Meanwhile survival depends on our ability to balance our more advanced rivals diplomatically until we are ready to humble them militarily.

This is an emperor level game on a huge terra map (there is a new world inhabited entirely by barbs). Stop by and take a look, all advice is welcomed.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=287

I've never played in one of these group games before but it should be fun. Add me?

I've never really understood the concept of these games. Is there a place to read about them and learn more.

I was checking over the link you posted and was reading the turn session.
Just trying to grasp the idea behind this.

thanks

This particular game is very casual. All players are encouraged to post or start threads to express their opinions on how the turn should be played or to ask any questions about what is going on. It’s just an open group discussion to decide how the next turn set should be played. Speaking of which thanks for bringing me back to the forums, I’ll be getting a turn set out later this week, probably make a new TC thread this afternoon.

Top Bottom