Attachments

• f11_79.JPG
    f11_79.JPG
    137.1 KB · Views: 197
  • powa_79.JPG
    powa_79.JPG
    126.5 KB · Views: 189
T80 Data

I noticed that a few turns back we were #3 in military service I think that this might coincide with the 4-5 pop cycle in Simpleton. If my theory holds true, we should be 3rd again this next turn.

Attachments

• f11.gif
    f11.gif
    23.6 KB · Views: 244
Smart please take down your pictures asap! The pictures can be viewed on the upload file. We don't want any spoilerish info on the CFC server!

HE can't delete them. so no need. there there and really provide minimal spoiler info. the title is F11 and so many things are uploaded to that folder that most people wouldn't find them anyway.

I pm'd Thunderfall to delete them from the uploads file.

or you can use http://imageshack.us I was reluctant to use it since uploads were so easy here, but they put the forum tags in there for you at image shack. It's pretty nice and I'd suggest everyone start using it.

Hey! that means both Dnut and MIA have a lib in their capitals, right? (or a temple, but poke me if I'm wrong, that shouldn't happen)

No what that means is that we had a turn of anarchy where no culture was accumulated. Next turn we'll be ahead of Athens (in anarchy according to Dag's turn log) unless they do have a lib or temple in it. Which I doubt

Oh yeah Anarchy, forgot.

F11 for turn 90:

Attachments

• F11 Screen.JPG
    F11 Screen.JPG
    138.5 KB · Views: 208
Unless someone has a major hissy fit about me not doing it anymore, I'm going to abandon the F11 spreadsheet. If something comes up that needs more info, I'll go back and suck all of the info out of the saves.

I just don't see it as being that important anymore. it's still encouraged to post the F11 and or f8 screen here but you don't have to leave it up too long.

Top Bottom