Dev Livestream Today (Australia DLC)

1 was Vikings
2 was Poland
3 is Australia

12£ for 3 civs? Seriously? It's not because one can't afford it, it's because of the state of the game right now. Thanks I just bought it for 30£.

They should have been fixing the product not milking it even more.

12£ for 3 2 civs? Seriously? It's not because one can't afford it, it's because of the state of the game right now. Thanks I just bought it for 30£.

They should have been fixing the product not milking it even more.
Fixed your post. :p The Viking DLC didn't actually hold any new civs, just the scenario, city states and natural wonders.

Probably due to lower replayability. To me, the Viking DLC was worth it. It has an interesting scenario and a slew of art assets that can be used in other places like mods.

Remember, there was a Wonders of the Ancient World DLC for Civ 5, with just 3 buildable wonders and a one-shot scenario, and people still got it without that much issue.

Did they mention anything about mods or steam workshop in the stream?

They said it would come with the patch, actually.

Did they use the alert function? Is it actually working now?

The scenario has no combat units in it, so the alert function would never trigger even if it was working. Along that train of thought though, was anyone watching closely enough to see if the last production bug is fixed? I only had it on in the background and forgot to pay attention to that :lol:

The scenario has no combat units in it, so the alert function would never trigger even if it was working. Along that train of thought though, was anyone watching closely enough to see if the last production bug is fixed? I only had it on in the background and forgot to pay attention to that :lol:

Not fixed. Looked it up in the VOD on YT.

Not fixed. Looked it up in the VOD on YT.
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! This is the only reason I am not playing since months. Firaxis, please fix just this one BUG. I'll pay 5$ for it. Just create a DLC called "Fix for last build bug". I'll buy it. Seriously. Btw it is an easy fix - already fixed by modders, just I don't want to use mods yet.

Top Bottom