Die Schlapphüte

This is the thread where we are going to compile all the intelligence data we can gather.

For example from the civstat log:
http://www.civstats.com/viewgame.php?gameid=1166
we can see Team Kazahkstan getting 32 points after login(at turn start or after login is an important detail). We will have to see how our score is composed of to gather how much points are awarded for population etc.

mh

Kazahkstan Stats:

17 :commerce:
5 :food:
2 :hammers:

They are working a cow on a grassland river (3 :food:, 1 :hammers:, 1 :commerce:)

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0002.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0002.JPG
    102.5 KB · Views: 191
They could have settled on a PH and be working a Flood Plain also.

Good call on the cows. They have 2 water tiles in their city square (likely on the coast). They are at ever so slight a disadvantage IRT health with their city starting at 7 to our 8 (probably due to forested tiles, less to chop).

BTW, can we create sub-folders? Wouldn't it be clever to create one for intel/enemy cities so as to keep everything in one place? I think so...

rive grass cows are only 3 food 1 commerce, the extra hammer has to come from teh city tile, ie plains hill, plains ivory/stone/marble, or they settled a 3 food tile and are working a 2 food/1 hammer tile (unlikely).

plain hill capital and working river cow/pig/corn/rice/banana/flood plain seems more likely.

They are at ever so slight a disadvantage IRT health with their city starting at 7 to our 8 (probably due to forested tiles, less to chop).
Where do you get this info?

Hi,

damn, bad timing - I'm with no Civ access until Saturday, and now of all times the game finally starts. :wallbash:

Anyway, would it be possible for the turnplayer to make a save each turn and attach it to the turn report? It would be great to have a history of the turns available in case some questions pop up about previous turns. It also would make analyzing the game easier if you don't have to worry about accidentally moving a unit or changing anything. :crazyeye: Or is this too much hassle?

-Kylearan

I logged in last night and took a screenshot of the Demographics screen.

I think it was still team 4's turn. But I'm only saying that because they were the only team without an "*" next to their name. I think they were claiming they HAD played in the turn tracker thread... so who knows?

Anyway, here's the shot:

Since it is the very first turn, it is easy to that team 4 had not yet completed their turn...we are tied for 3rd on Exports - Imports.

certain techs give soldier points (Mining, hunting, wheel are teh starting techs that do IIRC).

This is a good link to learn about demographics, though it hasn;t been updated for vwersion 3.17 which has a few differences IIUC, as M-H knows.

What's going on with Team Cavalerios?

If Kazakstan played again - that means the turn has gone all the way around.
Did they actually forgo settling on the first turn?!? :dubious:

Just because the maps are balanced doesn't mean you want to settle where he set you. There was obviously a reason in their mind that valued moving over settling in place.

Top Bottom