• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Diplo for TNT

What do you think? I think it should be sent to Donut.

How about sending it Donuts and ask them if they would like to die or join us?

MIA, obviously spooked that TNT and KISS will join forces, offering joint military action is a FANTASTIC card to play against the Nutters.

I must say that fe sounds genuinely wronged in his message. I'm not sure he would put it out there otherwise because it could be used as leverage.

Nutters and MIA cannot be in bed together because this would just be waaaay too much drama for a ruse.

JB do you mean MIA is spooked we'd join Donuts because TNT is dead.
From my perspective, Donut could simply deny the whole thing.

Have we asked for the proof that fe was talking about? It would be nice to see a treaty that we weren't involved in. And it would buy us some more time to come up with an official response and plan of attack

This hoile discussion brings up another issue regarding that treaty between Nutters and MIA. If Nutters is required by that deal to give what they learn to MIA, as I think they are, then if we pass MilTrad to Nutters when it comes in, next turn, then they will have to pass it on to MIA, I don't like that.

I think we have a choice, we can wait until the MIA/Nutters deal expires and then pass MilTrad, or we wait for the deal to finish before we finish the research.

Which would you like me to do? (Other than move this whole discussion to the Nutters thread?)

My thoughts are to show this intel to Donuts and let them know we will stand by them through all this. I don't think MT was part of their deal however I think we need to make sure.

Don't pass it on to them yet. Feign ignorance.

We need to find out what their deal is with MIA. If MIA wants a response quick then tell them that we need to see their agreement with D'nut. Else we will ignore them. We could tell the D'nuts that we are awaiting their signing of the Extension and that they haven't exactly carried their fair share and that we could deem that a breaking of the treaty.

Yes, I meant to say an alliance w/ D'Nuts. TNT is dead.

I wouldn't pass along MT because I doubt we're going to get Physics from D'Nuts. MIA is not likely going to give it to them now that their upset over the tech trading, sincerely or not.

I would push MT back and keep producing horses.

@harriet, I'm sorry in advance.

@smart people and turn players. ask the nutters and the frat guys what exactlythey're looking for from us.

Start planning for AW

Admiral Kutzov said:
@harriet, I'm sorry in advance.
For what? I never get upset with you for anything, AK. You're among my most favorite people. I love ya, man! :cry:

I spoke with BCLG and he'll be joining us.

Whomp said:
I spoke with BCLG and he'll be joining us.

Great! Perhaps Bede should send his advisors to make him feel welcome ;)

I'm glad to hear it. He kept the faith to the bitter end. :hatsoff:

We should encourage our new comrades to give us as much intel as they can. They could post here or we could even set up a new thread.

Sure we can install a desk on Uranus.

Whomp said:
Simon BCLG recently was smack talking about civ and I threw down the gauntlet to play him mano a mano in a civ3 or 4 pbem. He did not respond so I don't think he has that much confidence in his skills if he won't take me on.:lol:

I challenged you many times! you just fell back on the whole 'im feasting excuse :p'

anywhoo was anything i said not posted in the forums?

going back to reading the rest of the thread now :)

Welcome, Simon!!! Glad to have you with us. We're all Idiots here and it's contagious, so ya better watch out. :p

Top Bottom