Divine Intervention Resurrection - PWN'D

The god of wind, Mego, is here, and is disgusted the tornadoes have attacked without forewarning. He absolutely hates it when they attack random targets, which is extremely rude to his random followers. He decides to compensate the Incas for the Tornado strike in the land.

Also, the winds told him a grave rumor of a Roman attack on Russia. At first, he didn't care much, but after seeing the Roman Immortal... well, lets say he felt sorry for the Romans being led by him. Therefore, in order to make sure the Russians aren't forced to have the same fate, a few Tornadoes were released for a warning.

Spoiler Not for Mortal Eyes :
Gave 100 Gold to Incas, and possibly put the improvement back if anyone knows what it was.(I can't edit this myself)

Destroyed the Gold Mine in Rome.

Population in Rome drops by two

Spoiler For Mortal Eyes :
Do not attacks the Russians. Do not attack anyone, period. There's already enough suffering under you, you don't have to subjugate others as well. For even thinking about it, a particually bad tornado will hit Rome. I'd advise you to take cover.

(Someone do the edit for me, please?)

Is this still alive?

I hope it is because I am really enjoying it!

:D

I'm still around, but I may not be able to play civ... If someone else wants to be the "mortal" now, that would be fine. Sorry...

Although if nobody wants to be the mortal, I will continue.

Almighty Z, the god of chaos, descended on the world. It looked far, far to peaceful...
It would have to change
Will tell changes I made if someone will tell me how to put spoiler alerts on the text.

Attachments

• Almighty Z.CivBeyondSwordSave
    105.8 KB · Views: 103
[ SPOILER=lololol]lololol[/SPOILER]
makes
Spoiler lololol :
lololol

Top Bottom