• Denmark

Votes: 65 94.2%
  • Korea

Votes: 61 88.4%

• Total voters

Sam Kwon

Chieftain
Hello
Just curious about which DLC civ's you currently own or don't own.

Apologies in advance if a similar thread exists.

I just own the G&K expansion ones. My question is how do I get the others?

you can download them on steam. there is a downloable content area on the steam store.

I really enjoy them. I think the game is whole without them, but I do like MORE civs. It's kinda an addiction.

If they released ten more civs at $2.00 each, I would buy each one. I figure why not?

I wanted to catch them all, and I did... and looking forward to adding the new BnW civs to my collection!

Bought them all, but to be brutally honest, I mildy regret buying the danes. I would have prefered to buy the Wonders of the ancient world pack with that cash...

I've got all of them, for about 75% off if I remember right. Steam sales are wonderful things.

I own them all. Only DLC I bought though was Korea (plus ancient wonders), since I got Civ5 last year in an edition that included all other Civs before.

Got them all and want more.....

THIS. I'm disappointed by several of the Civ choices in Brave New World, so even if BNW is the last expansion, I hope to get some future support via DLC. (Israel, which some people see as controversial could be easily supported by DLC to those who want it.)

THIS. I'm disappointed by several of the Civ choices in Brave New World, so even if BNW is the last expansion, I hope to get some future support via DLC. (Israel, which some people see as controversial could be easily supported by DLC to those who want it.)

There have been a number of Israel mods made, here and elsewhere, if you don't mind not getting achievements and things like that. (they should allow modded games to get achievements...) Leugi has a cool (and apparently balanced) Israel mod on these forums, even. You should go check it out.

And yeah, more civs that are well-done, balanced and historically appropriate are always appreciated.

Hi, I have them all, and also would like to get more, Israel is a good choice, then probably Sumer.

Top Bottom