Do you blog?

Mark all boxes that apply

• I post to one or more blogs regularly

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • I read one or more blogs regularly

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • I know what a blog is

Votes: 27 60.0%
  • Gaaa!!! I can't stand the sound of that word!

Votes: 23 51.1%

• Total voters

ShiplordAtvar

Texan by the grace of God
Do you run a blog? Do you read one or more of them on a regular basis? Do you have no clue what a blog is? Mark the appropriate boxes...

I dont get the whole blog thing. I tried it once, still didnt get it. As far as I can make out, its supposed to be like a journal or a diary that you keep online:confused:

One time after a Metallica concert I got home and my ears were full of ear wax. So I put my pinky in there and when I took it out there was a huge mass of earwax covering something. I threw it away, but I'm pretty sure THAT was a blog.

what is this blog you speak of?

Pls clarify what a blog is, or else this thread will die a needless early death... ;)

Definition by http://www.online-journals.com/

Blog definition :: what is a blog?
Blog... an online journal of personal thoughts and web links, usually published frequently and presented in chronological order and often allowing others to attach their own thoughts and opinions for further discussion.

Blogs are usually a mix of what is happening in a person's life and on the web, although they come in all flavors just like the people who create them.

Now that we have a definite definition, pls proceed to actually discuss the title, rather than asking what's a blog. ;)

I dont, but Croxis dose ;)

Yes - but not regularly, and it is in my profile somewhere...

Sounds like something girls in junior high would do.

Originally posted by thestonesfan
Sounds like something girls in junior high would do.

:lol: but because it is on the Internet men are allowed to do so also :)

I once tried my hand at running one on Blogger.com, but I never was able to make myself post much.

I do read them often, about twelve different ones a couple of times per day. There are some blogs that have comments sections where readers can leave their thoughts on the matter. There tends to be just as much discussion on some of these sites as what one might find in a forum community such as CFC.

Some people use them as a replacement for news, because they think the news services are too biased in whatever direction opposes their ideological preference. They are best used as a supplement. Some are like neighbors gossiping, and others are like that AM indie news station that you can barely pick up.

This might as well be my blog. ;) But I don't like to release specific, day-to-day information about myself on the internet. Oh, and I wouldn't be totally honest knowing that other people (including those I know) can read it, so the whole emotional theroputic thing would be gone...

Top Bottom