DoC Corrupt A Wish

Granted, but a glitch in the game makes a dubstep remix out of the song, which is what you will hear.

I wish I could play as the Huns.

Granted. They now routinely win space race by 1600 A.D.

I wish America will win in the Favorite Civ Game.

Granted, but that is only possible if all other civs are removed from the game.

I wish there was a scenario debugging program.

Granted, but that is only possible if all other civs are removed from the game.

I wish there was a scenario debugging program.

Granted, but not only the bugs are gone, all other content as well.

I wish my 2nd UB modcomp was compatible with the SVN.

Granted, but not only the bugs are gone, all other content as well.

I wish my 2nd UB modcomp was compatible with the SVN.

Granted, but your second UU Modcomp isn't.

I wish all of the IAARs here (ex Democratic Caliphate) were on S and T, where they're supposed to be.

Granted, but your second UU Modcomp isn't.

I wish all of the IAARs here (ex Democratic Caliphate) were on S and T, where they're supposed to be.

Granted. ALL the threads in this subforum get moved to Stories and Tales, where they're not supposed to be.

I wish that there was more food on the Iranian plateau. (Seriously, Herat can grow up to size 4, size 8 after biology.)

A new resource, chocolate, is added. It gives 100:food: but 200:yuck: and 100:mad: (angry parents). And all the tiles in Iran become chocolate.

I wish that a new civilization, The Khazar, were added and when they conquer Jerusalem they found Judaism and they move their capital there (much like Sons of Abraham for Crusader Kings II)

Granted. Maya conquers Europe in 1400 with tanks.
Nothing? Granted. Now there's nothing in DoC.
I wish I could catch the pokemon I want with this. (I know it's not civ related.)
(it says Sandra, I choose you)

Attachments

• Foto0177.jpg
    Foto0177.jpg
    351.1 KB · Views: 65
Granted. Now DoC work only on Nintendo DS.
I wish McGiver in the game.

Granted, but he replaces all leaders.

I wish for Native Americans to have same tech as Europeans.

Granted; the moment the Mayas spawn, all land except for the land part of the Americas gets turned to desert, tundra, snow (if you're lucky), water, or ice (the vast majority), and covered with nuclear radiation. Desperate to survive, all civilisations will attempt to reach the Americas. Those who fail will regress technologically, have to face huge hordes of desperate barbarians, and eventually collapse.

I wish I could easily program the AI in-game, to make them enact alternate history scenarios, such as Carthage not going to war with Rome but attempting to settle south and west Africa.

Granted; the moment the Mayas spawn, all land except for the land part of the Americas gets turned to desert, tundra, snow (if you're lucky), water, or ice (the vast majority), and covered with nuclear radiation. Desperate to survive, all civilisations will attempt to reach the Americas. Those who fail will regress technologically, have to face huge hordes of desperate barbarians, and eventually collapse.
Thank-you for giving me an excellent scenario idea.

10/10 would play

I wish I could easily program the AI in-game, to make them enact alternate history scenarios, such as Carthage not going to war with Rome but attempting to settle south and west Africa.

Granted, look at my sig. The only catch is that it's still in early development.

I wish there was an equivalent of a Nuzlocke for DoC.

Granted you get iron mode. The game is stuck on difficulty higher than emperor, and if you lose or take ANY city it is raised and cannot be founded again. EVER!
also optionally win the portuguese uhv while doing a one city challenge :p

I wish the sassanid persians were playable in the 600 AD scenario

Granted, but they always win war with byzantium, and destroy europe.

I wish that italy get conquerors in Ethiopia.

The americans and british get conquerors on Sicily in 1943 and after they have conquered Sicily and Rome, the romans respawn as american vassals but never finish Italy off and Italy never collapses.

I wish Chimu was included in the game (anyone who has played Europa Universalis should get this joke) and I don't want them to be killed by Inca or their city be a one-pop city with 99% inca culture with no squares outside it.

Top Bottom