• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

DoC Corrupt A Wish

Granted,your wish is corrupted by me.

I wish for a non-human civilization formed by aliens,dinosaurs,pet dogs or whatever.

The aliens, dinosaurs and pet dogs civ become the only civ until 600 A.D. They pretend to be other civs though. All the areas in their core area (the whole world that is) have 100 :mad: after the "Ancient Aliens" project is auto-built in 2009. They eventually respawn in 2012 A.D...

I wish a Gryphon civ was added in the game.

Granted. The barbarians are renamed to "Gryphon" and may only build/spawn Gryphon units with a strength of 1.

I wish it was easier for the colonial civs to catch up in development and tech with Europe (i.e., America, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, etc).

Granted. They will have -100 research penalty.

I wish that there was civil war

Granted.Once you acquire a new city the old one becomes independent and declares war on you.

I wish orthodox wonders were more useful.

Granted. They are now OP and Russia and Byzantium dominate every game.

I wish Europe was filled with small cities and minor civilizations.

Granted. There isn't any playable civilization in Europe and all cities are independent.

I wish that Arabia is more aggressive to its's UHV

Granted. There isn't any playable civilization in Europe and all cities are independent.

I wish that Arabia is more aggressive to its's UHV

Granted.Their 3rd UHV are now changed to "convert all civilizations to Islam".To complete this goal Arabia AI will keep training missionaries and by 1100AD almost all European and Asian civs will follow Islam.Arabian army will conquer Rome and the Apostolic Palace will be renamed as "the Apocalyptic Palace" . By 1280AD the Muslim Army of Yuan Dynasty will invade Japan-the final stronghold of Confucianism and Buddhism and meanwhile, the Caliph of Rome will lead a crusade against England-the last Christian nation in Europe.After the fall of both islands comes the age of wind.The game will end by 1500AD with the foundation of New Baghdad,where the last Iroquois wizard is burnt alive.

I wish the story will come true.

Granted. ISIS gets nukes.

I wish moon colonizing in the game.

Granted. Moon is now colonizing the Earth.
I wish to have more free time to play DoC.

Granted, you're forced to play DoC at gunpoint.

I wish there was some way to monetize success in DoC or S&T.

Leoreth hacks Google Adsense and every other ad system to implement the system. Now you get 1000$ every time you kill an unit or build a city, but Leoreth gets 1000000$ for every time you do that. Most internet services become pay-to-view to fix the lack of money thanks to Leoreth's hackings (but there is no way they can find out it was him). However, Leo now has enough money to buy his home city and he switches to mercenaries so he can buy the biggest army and he is now attempting world domination.

I wish that there were more scenarios like an ice age scenario or an alien invasion scenario.

Granted. people barely play it so it stays useless and Leo must work hard for the alien invasion one but it's filled with bugs.

I wish that AI for Persia/Iran gets smarter and be more powerful

Granted. AI for Persia/Iran will get the most powerful AI on Earth dedicated to it.

I wish more modern era techs.

Granted. AI for Persia/Iran will get the most powerful AI on Earth dedicated to it.

YAY! Persia/Iran is the best now:p
And i want someone else to corrupt you're wish.

Granted. You download a mod called "Dawn of the Modern Age". Each turn take 50 minutes to 36 hours, depending on your computer specs.

I wish for a greater variety of resources.

Granted. A bunch of resource entries are added into the sevopedia, but lack art and are never placed on the map.

I wish Spain didn't collapse so often after the birth of Mexico, Argentina, and Colombia.

Granted. Spain now always collapse 10 turn after founding Madrid.

I wish Ethiopia can reborn as Swahili (Kilwa) or Omani civilization.

Granted. Spain now always collapse 10 turn after founding Madrid.

I wish Ethiopia can reborn as Swahili (Kilwa) or Omani civilization.
Granted. The are reborn as Omani civ, but core and historical areas remain the same.

I wish Arabia's 3rd goal wasn't depedent on China's collapse. (Arabia weakening China doesn't count).

Top Bottom