DoC Corrupt A Wish

Granted. Their agressiveness is increased by exactly one byte. (bit)

I wish I had not just made such a horrible joke.

Granted, not only does it expand into new Guinea, Indonesia has been changed into glorious Papua civilization.

I wish for a DoC sequel for Civ:BE in which you can transfer and continue your DoC games INTO SPACE

Granted. Games can be transferred and played in space, but Poland will always win and conquer everything (because Poland can into space).

I wish America actually has a chance to build Mount Rushmore instead of always losing out to Britain/Germany.

Granted. Games can be transferred and played in space, but Poland will always win and conquer everything.

I wish America actually has a chance to build Mount Rushmore instead of always losing out to Britain/Germany.

Granted.Mount Rushmore is American UB now.Malls instead can only be built by Britain and Germany.

I wish Mongolia has a larger historical(or contested) area.

Granted. They always get the city overflow bug and kill every other civ on the planet.

I wish videgames as a resource in the game :p

Granted. They always get the city overflow bug and kill every other civ on the planet.

I wish videgames as a resource in the game :p

Granted. In 2010, Germany gets a "Dawn of Civilization" event, giving it seven "DoC" resources. The human player, upon receiving this resource, either by being Germany or by trade, immediately has a DoC window open up inside DoC. You now start a new game of DoC, INSIDE DoC.

I wish for a wish.

Granted. You now have a wish

I wish for a Iraq respawn

Granted. They will far back in techs.

I wish that this thread would die :mwaha: :mwaha:

Granted. He is added along with normal Hitler, but normal Hitler will always appear.

I wish Congo couldn't settle in Jungles and Marsh.

Granted. He is added along with normal Hitler, but normal Hitler will always appear.

I wish Congo couldn't settle in Jungles and Marsh.

Granted. They can't settle anywhere now.

I wish that somebody would popularize DoC on YouTube.

Granted. DoC videos are on the Only one allowed on YouTube.

I wish I could have an in-game avatar to play in first person.

Granted, but he dies within the first minute or so due to catching a cold.

I wish I could win a game for once...

But I thought Byzantinum is surviving too often :dunno:

Anyway, granted, but all their buildings are removed in 1453 and get a permanent plague only for their cities in 1204, thus they get stuck on Renassiance forever.

I wish that civs no longer collapsed once their core is taken over.

Top Bottom