Does Anyone have 80 Gold? Be Civ!

GKShaman

Prince
I need to upgrade to Composite!

Spoiler :

Finally tried archery after a long time. I always wanted to do it pre Civ, but after playing a ton of civ I was reminded by it lol.

Anyone try any of the CIV actions, units, or buildings? I've technically gone to University and researched in a Research Lab.

PS: Also why doesnt the spoiler tag work with pictures? I post an Imgur link?

Attachments

• 11816952_10153463261130196_5625214063822735154_n.jpg
    11816952_10153463261130196_5625214063822735154_n.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 66
Nice shooting, Merida!

I used to go to the Bank, but now I have direct deposit and an ATM card. I still got to the Market, and sometimes, the Hospital.

I usually do and go to the same places such as the hospital, grocer, airport, courthouse, shrine or bank. All I usually do is work and recently I've worked quickly.

I almost forgot, I took my 3 year old to the Zoo this past Saturday . . . and I've been to several Stadiums.

I have art being exhibited in my local Museum. This fella and his brothers.

Spoiler :

Lucky you being an archer. I am a Landsknecht and need gold to upgrade to a lancer :C

I need to upgrade to Composite!

Spoiler :

Finally tried archery after a long time. I always wanted to do it pre Civ, but after playing a ton of civ I was reminded by it lol.

Anyone try any of the CIV actions, units, or buildings? I've technically gone to University and researched in a Research Lab.

PS: Also why doesnt the spoiler tag work with pictures? I post an Imgur link?

The reason you are getting a broken link has nothing to do with the spoiler tag.
It is instead because you placed the address to an html page containing the image inside the img tag instead of the address to the image itself.

Top Bottom