Does the AI Chop?

Archon_Wing

Vote for me or die
Ok, serious question since I don't pay attention. I noticed the AI doesn't seem to clear its land or seems to ignore forests entirely.

If they Magnus chopped too, wouldn't they be harder?

Maybe not, the AI doesn't plan ahead much so it would depend what they used the chops on. An AI which cleared its land to build scouts wouldn't be too tough. On the other hand if the AI say only chopped for districts with good adjacency bonuses...

They must, I say! How else can they always build Machu Pichu before I've even unlocked Engineering?

They must, I say! How else can they always build Machu Pichu before I've even unlocked Engineering?

The AI really seems to push Machu Pichu hard. I'd kinda like to see that toned down slightly. It's a fun wonder and I'd like to play more games where I get it without having to make racing for Machu Pichu the core of an early strategy..

They do chop stuff. I've seen them do it to finish a wonder I was about to finish (super annoying). But they don't chop to the extent humans chop.

They do chop stuff. I've seen them do it to finish a wonder I was about to finish (super annoying). But they don't chop to the extent humans chop.

I'm actually glad to learn that and think they should do it more often.

As the human player it is too easy to use the search function to figure out if a wonder is already under construction and how advanced.

Top Bottom