Does the French UA affect the Hermtage?

bhavv

Glorious World Dictator
Im just wondering for my France game, since its not a world wonder.

you get double theming bonus for all buildings, not only WW. In my france games I have never managed to make theming bonus with it, but I am sure it works with Museum, so it should be OK with Hermitage too.

And the Oxford Uni is also included, of course!

you get double theming bonus for all buildings, not only WW. In my france games I have never managed to make theming bonus with it, but I am sure it works with Museum, so it should be OK with Hermitage too.
Sure about that? Their text states "Museum and World Wonder theming bonuses are doubled in the Capital", which would exclude Hermitage.

I'm not sure how to tell, but I got +6 bonus from the hermitage slots.

I forgot that Oxford had slots and built it in another city,but I got every theming wonder including ufizi and lovre in Paris, and just need a could of dig sites for the louvre bonus.

And the UA says 'World wonders and Museum', oxford and hermitage are national wonders, so apparantly they shouldn't be affected.

Ok, I didn't have the aesthetics finisher yet so it works.

Sure about that? Their text states "Museum and World Wonder theming bonuses are doubled in the Capital", which would exclude Hermitage.

This is an interface bug. The UA does indeed double theming bonuses from the Hermitage and Oxford University (don't know why they couldn't note that in the description of the UA, but...)

Top Bottom