Dream of Charles Martel

Mali built the Spiral Minaret? Does this happen often to anyone else?
I tend to see it most often in Cairo or Mecca

Yep! First time I have ever seen it in Mali. I actually intented to raze Timbuktu and move it to a better location, but seeing Spiral Minaret in there obviously changed that.

Write next about the future of France's greatest friends (from your story) the Turks. They were ambitious to create a great Islamic empire and spread the faith as they scramble for lands from Morocco to India under their worthy leaders Mehmed II and Suleiman the Magnificent.

Write next about the future of France's greatest friends (from your story) the Turks. They were ambitious to create a great Islamic empire and spread the faith as they scramble for lands from Morocco to India under their worthy leaders Mehmed II and Suleiman the Magnificent.

That's a very good idea and if I play 3000BC game there should be enough foes to fight against! :D

The great Galleons builded during the reign of Francis I spread the frankish influence far and wide and no nation in the Old World could stand against the mighty Frankish Empire. In the Americas new colonies were founded constantly. The Natives were quickly subdued and the power of France grew ever mightier. New territories were also claimed in Africa.

In the middle of the 17th century a new King Loius XIV rose to the throne of France. His reign lasted over 60 years and that period is considered to be the Golden Age of France.

The Empire of France later started to degenerate due to inner stability problems (Mali:)). Nontheless the Empire kept her hegemony status and triumphed to a historical victory.
Spoiler :
(By far the worst points I have ever gotten with France, but hey it was a story;) and next story
Spoiler :
(probably Turks)
will be better)

Wow that ended quickly :p

Well, I can give you screenshots about my new colonies controlling half of United States, but that's hardly the point. The rest of the game was boring for me to play and it would be boring for you to see. The beginning was different and challeging to some point, but when I control the most of the world and everything goes the way I want it go it is actually quite boring... That's also why my next story will be about a civ that is in constant, or almost constant, war. Anyways, I can only improve from this story, so I hope you follow next ones as well. :)

I thought you were going to create the full empire! :o

The whole empire was more challenging than I thought. It would be easier if Mali was a part of France's stability map, which it is not at the moment. Nontheless, I got the whole empire excluding Hanoi and the far east. Don't know if it is possible to get the whole empire with the current settings though.

Top Bottom