Early Days

Rolzup

Chieftain
I'm new to Fall from Heaven, and while I am enjoying what I've done with it thus far, I'm feeling more than a little befuddled by the many changes and new options and suchlike that I'm presented with.

Are there any walkthroughs anywhere on the boards, like the One Leader Challenge threads for regular Civ? Or a good guide to the early game for a newbie? I've gone looking for both without any luck thus far....

I'm new to Fall from Heaven, and while I am enjoying what I've done with it thus far, I'm feeling more than a little befuddled by the many changes and new options and suchlike that I'm presented with.

Are there any walkthroughs anywhere on the boards, like the One Leader Challenge threads for regular Civ? Or a good guide to the early game for a newbie? I've gone looking for both without any luck thus far....

The manual contains a new player guide. It's only a couple of pages, but it gives you a basic idea of what FFH is.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=265888

Yeah - try that out first. It answers some of the questions and general "what the hell?" moments I had when *I* first started.

Otherwise, the manual itself is fantastic, and if all else fails the forums are great too.

Top Bottom