Earth 1000 AD (Warlords)

Ok I've just uploaded the new version I didn't get a chance to add the Iroquois or the Apache but I'll try to get them in a future release.:goodjob:

Enjoy!:);)

How do I load this one in my mod? Unlike last one, this isn't just a map. There's other included info. Where do I put it all?

Well you could copy all the stuff I added in my mod and pasted in yours. I put all my new Xml at the bottom so it wouldn't be to hard. I'll try getting a screenie up soon.:goodjob:

hi i love playing the normal 1000ad map online so im happy that u made this and i think the changes are great but i was hoping that theres some way of changing this into just a map so i can use it online with out other people needing the mod i gather i cant do this because the add on of bystaines stuff which doesant come with warlords but if removing them would it be about to be a normal map?

Well you could copy all the stuff I added in my mod and pasted in yours. I put all my new Xml at the bottom so it wouldn't be to hard. I'll try getting a screenie up soon.:goodjob:

What exactly did you need to change in the XML?

it didnt work for me. i saved it into temp, unzipped it into warlords mods. but when i loaded it and whent to the scenerios screen and clicked on 1000 AD i gave me the vannila one. Wont removing baghdad, and the other cities east of it and giving it to the Ottomans hurt arabia? when i play as arabia i need the spiral minaret to turn my archers into longbows.

i downloaded the one on the first post. i managed to get the added civs by moveing private maps folder into public maps (the irony) but when i loaded using the normal way(1000ad civ4) it said i was defeated so i used the WBsave. i got it to load but china was not there, ottomas started with a settler and a scout, the european civs only had cities, no units, and arabia only had the 3 cities in africa. japan never apeared also.

I believe I have the same problem as the above poster.

Are you sure it is supposed to be privatemaps and not PublicMaps?? In the scenario folder. Another thing is that when unzipping he creates the Earth 1000 AD folder twice, with a second folder inside, which doesn't seem to be right.

only when I rename PrivateMaps to PublicMaps does it show with the scenario's. The scenario also shows when I put it in the public maps.

But then I can't play Byzantine, and no matter what civ I take, I am defeated immediatly at the start

I really want to play with the Byzantines...

you can play as the byzantines if you go to scenerios, WB quicksave. you will sart out with a settler and either a scout or warrior. this might or might not work. i only tried the ottomans

I've already found a way to play with them with the normal Earth 1000 AD version...

although it screws up the balance, so I only use it if I play with them...

I've fixed the problem, I'm going to reupload it sorry.

The problem was that there was a double folder like Maverick667 said. I also looked into the privatemaps/PublicMaps folder name and privatemaps is correct (although both work). I will get the full version up friday.:goodjob:

I can load the mod, but the text of menu are empty, screen shows only the arrows. Trying with each line, I started a game, but It happend the same, all menus are empty. With other mods I didn´t have any problem.

Here is the screen.
Without menu.JPG

Top Bottom