Earth 18000BC India Monarch

Yeah, looking forward to it too.
I also just loaded up your most recent save file from your previous game. I noticed a few things, mostly that you were not in a religion despite everyone else being in one (and therefore not running organized religion despite having access to it), and that you were building up a cover-promoted force rather than combat or city raider force. I also saw that you're building both horse archers and elephants at the same time. I don't usually make an army like this. How did it all work out for you?

Also, I am making the new thread now!

Yeah, looking forward to it too.
I made the new thread to post my updates. You take your time and play at your own speed. Have fun!

I also just loaded up your most recent save file from your previous game. I noticed a few things, mostly that you were not in a religion despite everyone else being in one (and therefore not running organized religion despite having access to it), and that you were building up a cover-promoted force rather than combat or city raider force. I also saw that you're building both horse archers and elephants at the same time. I don't usually make an army like this. How did it all work out for you?

Also, I am making the new thread now!
I got the cover promotion through some game event and I was building few horse archers to quickly pillage the strategic resources

Top Bottom