Earth map (180x87)

switchas

Chieftain
mini map.JPG
This is a new version. I have fixed about 25 bugs, made some improvments. Now this map is better than ever before. Now I am making a map with landmarks.
View attachment Earth 180x87 v1.2.zip
01.JPG02.JPG03.JPG

This is a great map. How do I use it in a custom game?

p.s., as the U.S., I love being a 49er with all that gold in the West.

Would you please make that map work with more civilizations like those from superciv mod ?

I've played this map several times. I love the resource placement. Some areas are crowded (Caesar never does well) but it's fun being stuck with only a few cites and trying to do your best (say....with England). It's also fun to start with Washington and have a wide-open space to work with, including all the metals in the west, the fur in the Canadian Tundra, and the bananas in Central America ( you must force Montezuma out).

I think I'll try Egypt next, it seems like she has a marked advantage much like America and Russia and Incas.

I downloaded the Canada civilizations and want to play as them, but they're not selectable on this list. How can I play as Canada?

Wow this map Rocks!!!!:thumbsup:

SFontaine said:
I downloaded the Canada civilizations and want to play as them, but they're not selectable on this list. How can I play as Canada?
You should try to edit with notepad by yourself. I could try to do this, but it would be too confusing job for me

I think China is gone. The 1.61 must have changed something with China leader mabye. I believe I saw a reference for a fix to to this in the other Hudge earth map post I saw earlier today, Nice map though :king:

Just edited with notepad and works fine now...

LeaderType=LEADER_CHINESE_LEADER

Is there a way to have this map without the civs present? (So you can add your own VIA "Custom Scenario")

Edit: Nevermind, I found out how.

Any confirmation over whether China is really bugged in this map? Great map too from the few minutes I have played. (SevoMod graphical issues)

Civmatrix said:
I think China is gone. The 1.61 must have changed something with China leader mabye. I believe I saw a reference for a fix to to this in the other Hudge earth map post I saw earlier today, Nice map though :king:

Just edited with notepad and works fine now...

LeaderType=LEADER_CHINESE_LEADER

Where did you put the edited line in?

Top Bottom