Easy Domintion Victory Tactic.

ATL Jones Bro3

Chieftain
*In the title i misspelled Domination. Im sorry*

Ok im not sure if this is yet said but here goes my favorite way to get a dom victory very quickly. This regard to english.

First, make a capital city anywhere you chose. Try to have a place with 3 sci. tiles, 3 prod. tile, and 2 food tiles.

Next put all of your tiles on food and pop up once. Then change to science and discover bronze working. If you can set at least 1 archer unit in your capitol just for a bit of defence.

The put 2 production, and 1 science. Make a Warrior to kill barb vills and try to find some cash. Then start building a barracks. If you get a nice chunk of change from your explorations, rush the barracks as soon as possible. Meanwhile keep exploring to find the other civs.

Then set your science 2 and pop 1.
Study horses then feudilism, also once your pop becomes 4 set 3 science and 1 pop. Once you have feudalism youve pretty much won. You should most likly have a free settler by then. If so make a city dedicated to production, pump out knights and go dominate the opposition. I've won very quickly (less than 20 minutes) with this tactic nearly every time.

I hope this may make winning domination a bit easy for the newer civ players who have not yet got a feel for the game. Maybe this could even help more experienced players.

I know this guide was a bit weak and none detailed but later on i may decide to make a huge guide for a civ. Depends on if i got the time. Anyways good luck and GO DOMINATE!

Sounds pretty good - rushing to knights. I think you could get your next city (100 gp bonus) faster by not rushing the barracks til later though. With all the barbarian villages around, they will turn your early units into veterans. Since you wont really be using warriors to attack other civs, you don't need the barracks yet... and can let the money build up to 100 gp faster. Don't really need the barracks til you get knights, then definitely rush it. You only need barracks in one city though, because as you make armies, the whole army will be veteran if just one knight is veteran. Your tactic is good - there's not much that can stop an early knight rush.

Top Bottom