EAT POOP YOU CAT (again!) (again!)

The doob dook has been passed.

I'll procrastinate it a bit more if you don't mind.:hatsoff:

EDIT: Get ready for the poop, it's heading your way fast. I'm a strong thrower.

Love, I can't see your picture, but that might be the slow internet connection. Civplayah, can you see it?

EDIT: no wait, I know what's happening here. The dongle I'm using to connect won't allow me to view ImageShack or any of the pictures on it because it is apparently a cesspool of illicit filth and swear-word saying. Oh well, won't be using this wretched thing forever.

Love, I can't see your picture, but that might be the slow internet connection. Civplayah, can you see it?

EDIT: no wait, I know what's happening here. The dongle I'm using to connect won't allow me to view ImageShack or any of the pictures on it because it is apparently a cesspool of illicit filth and swear-word saying. Oh well, won't be using this wretched thing forever.

Proxy?

Das Poop has been sent. Apologies for the delay, had to recover most of the custom models for Garrys Mod after I lost my data about a month ago.

Poop fired from a rocket launcer at TLO.

Yes, but my poop launcher is missing, so I just used a rocket launcher instead.

actually is it possible to ask for a skip? I've got to much work to be doing right now to even think of spending half an hour drawing a picture.

Actually, what about a swap? Swap me somewhere where i'll make a sentence instead, that be best.

Top Bottom