EAT POOP YOU CAT (again!) (again!)

Okay, you shall be skipped. That means Tasslehoff gets moved up to draw the picture and he'll receive the poop momentarily.

That means we'll be ending on a caption, but if someone else signs up to do a picture then I can add you to the end as the final caption, TLO36, just so long as you delete the caption you've already received from choxorn and do your level best to forget what it said. ;)

I've already forgotten it myself, except for Saturn being in it like always.

Yes, and it's definitely not that you're all just desperately trying to crowbar Saturn into every picture and caption by this point.

Anyway, it's probably best that you don't all discuss the poop publicly before it has been revealed. Especially for the sake of poor TLO36, who needs to forget the troubling, poopy memory of whatever it was choxorn sent him. :mischief:

He sent you a Volkswagon Bettle filled with cookies! ;)

Anyway, it's probably best that you don't all discuss the poop publicly before it has been revealed. Especially for the sake of poor TLO36, who needs to forget the troubling, poopy memory of whatever it was choxorn sent him. :mischief:

True, but Saturn being it is obvious. ;)

Can I join the next one?

There won't be a 'next one', but you can still join the tail end of this one - is that acceptable?

I guess that would be okay.

Top Bottom