Eat Poop You Cat, the many more edition

GenMarshall

High Elven ISB Capt & Ghost Agent
Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu
Sporked lovingly from Catharsis. However, with a few minor tweaks so the game host can participate in the drawing phase of the fun.

RULES (that's right!)

1. If you wish to play this game, post your interest in this thread. Even if a game has started, you can still join unless I close signups, which will usually only happen near the end of the game (to avoid ending on a picture).

2. When we have a good number of signups, I will shuffle the list and send a caption, via PM (Private Message) to the first person on the list.

3. This person will then draw a picture to represent this caption. You can use any image editing program you like, or you can hand-draw your picture and scan it in, or you could even just copy and paste pictures from Google Image Search - just so long as there are NO WORDS in your pictures (except for simple onomatopoeias like 'grr' and 'vroom', they are allowed).

4. The artist will then send the picture AND NOTHING ELSE to both me and the next person on the list by PM. (To clarify, that means just the picture and not the original caption. Also, try not to give the picture too revealing of a filename: it's much too tempting to cheat. ;))

5. The next person will then think up a caption which describes the picture (although it doesn't have to be a straight description - if it would work in a caption competition, it's welcome here, and funny captions are always good to see).

6. Then they send their caption AND NOTHING ELSE to both me and the next person on the list, who will need to draw a picture, etc. etc.

7. Basically we just repeat Steps 3-6 for a while.

8. The last person on the list can PM their contribution to just me. I will then put together all the pictures and captions into one post and put it on the public thread for you all to gawk at.

That's the idea, and I hope you will sign up! :)

Signing up.

with a few minor tweaks so the game host can participate in the drawing phase of the fun.
So the host will be drawing in this game? I don't think that's a good idea.

try not to give the picture too revealing of a filename: it's much too tempting to cheat.
If the filename reveals too much, how about seeing all of the captions and pictures. I think that's the downside to hosting the game, you cannot participate or you will ruin it for everyone else.

So the host will be drawing in this game? I don't think that's a good idea.
Fine, I'll change the rules. Was hoping to see a change around so that the host can give out pictures instead of captions at the first round :(.

Can I sign up?

Fine, I'll change the rules. Was hoping to see a change around so that the host can give out pictures instead of captions at the first round :(.

Starting and ending on a picture is a pretty cool idea, if that's what you are suggesting. In...

in and such :D

IIIIIINNNNNN

CG - I didn't see your original plan, but what if you wrote a caption for the start, then drew a picture of that caption and sent it to the first person?

Top Bottom