EEN Headline News

Given that i spied what looked a lot like a destroyer in one of the screenshots going up against galleons and frigates its seems a lot of fanfare for such a lopsided battle

They were battlships....we didn't have destroyers yet...silly combustion, not required for battleships :)

^^ How did you get the oil?

Minister of information... Aloha Bob***

"I would like to deny the pictures. They are made up. a few peaceful science vessels were destroyed by the ruthless people of Epsilon. We demand a complete repayment of ships plus a tech for this ruthless destruction. Some of our top benthic biologist had just reported a find of a whole new undiscovered ecosystem off our shores. Now his body and that of his ship mates are resting on the bottom with their ship.

We will not stand by after a second unprovoked attack on our peaceful people."

*** Aloha Bob is not related to "Bagdad Bob". they just sound alike and have a slight resemblence.

I finally got time to watch it, and I must say, it was good!

:D Thanks dutchfire. Glad you got a kick out of it.
I'm trying to squeeze out whatever fun is left in this game! :lol:

EEN
Special Edition

Ladies and Gentlemen of the World,
By the blessing of the The Leader, we now present, a special tribute to Team Innovia.

Don’t miss it!

Click HERE to watch!
(link to youtube)

Glad you got a kick out of it Theoden :) ... sorry it took so long, work has been crazy busy.

@Civplayah - I own all the music I use... from iTunes mostly. I actually had to purchase the Arabian Nights one just for this video :lol:

@Classical Hero - I'm assuming you're referring to the line "it's barbaric, but hey! it's home" ... I suppose you could call it racist. I thought it was pretty clearly tongue-in-cheek / ironic. But either way, no offense was intended.

Glad you got a kick out of it Theoden :) ... sorry it took so long, work has been crazy busy.
Actually I was refering to the war, not the making of the video, with my comment about taking a long time. :)

Regarding the use of the word barbaric, you could just take it as meaning "non-hellenistic", which isn't completely wrong. ;)

Theoden said:
Actually I was refering to the war, not the making of the video, with my comment about taking a long time. :)
OOooh! :lol:
Come now... 1635 AD till 1780 AD isn't that long for wiping out an empire as glorious as Innovia!
Besides... I did notice a few green arrows in that video... perhaps we could have been faster without the counter-attacks? :mischief:

And yes... take THAT you furry bearded non-greeks! Ah Ha! ;)

Top Bottom