EEN Headline News

we would also been faster if PIFFLE didn't plant a :backstab:....we needed to redirect troops... :)

Nice farewell video. ;)

@Classical Hero - I'm assuming you're referring to the line "it's barbaric, but hey! it's home" ... I suppose you could call it racist. I thought it was pretty clearly tongue-in-cheek / ironic. But either way, no offense was intended.

Actually if yo listen properly to the words, you will see it as a quite racist, well especially the original first verse.
"Where they cut off your ear
If they don't like your face"
http://www.lyrics007.com/Movies%20Soundtracks%20Lyrics/Arabian%20Nights%20Lyrics.html
But that is OT, but otherwise it is a good song.

I was looking over the thread and saw you had auditions for the voices. Who did the Wendy Stormyes voice? I liked the way they did that.:goodjob:

:lol: Thanks civplayah... that was my wife :D - it took a lot of begging and preying upon her compassionate nature to get it done ;)

Stay tuned for a final video tribute to this game...

sorry for the long delay in getting this video done. It's been more work than I expected to bring my vision to fruition.

I've scaled back the ambition somewhat, and hope to have the video done early next week.
I'm up to the 1600's ;)

Stay tuned!

EEN
Final Edition

Ladies and Gentlemen of the World,
By the blessing of the The Leader, we now present, a very special final video summary of this game!

It’s been a pleasure playing this with all of you.
Hope you enjoy!

Click HERE to watch!
(link to youtube)

(EDIT: Thanks to Kylearan for the RapidShare idea)

:gripe: Does not exist? Are you saying that I'm an Ex-Player??!! Perhaps I'm just tired out after a long skawk!

Wonderful wrap up, G_W. Even if it's just another agit-prop piece of junk from the Epsilon Ministry of Trying to Take Over the World. :rolleyes:

Empiremaker said:
Great video. Thanks for including me...
You're welcome! We Mariner fans need to stick together in times like these... :lol:

Peter Grimes said:
Even if it's just another agit-prop piece of junk
Glad you liked it! :D

Spoiler Off the Record :

@Peter
You know I love you, Man. :love:

Thanks for helping this game go out with a bang instead of a whimper!
:salute:

Hi,

that's brilliant! Thanks a lot for all your work. :)

You might try out a filehoster like rapidshare to host the high-res version. I'd be very interested to watch it again in better quality!

Mind if I link to your video in our Apolyton demogame team forum (Team Realms Beyond)? Some members of the team have asked how this game went.

-Kylearan

Worth the wait, a fine wrap-up for a great game.

Thanks guys! Glad you got a kick out of it.

It's really much better in high-res, I think... some of those events were really hard to read in the compressed youtube version.

But the good news, for those that are dedicated and patient and/or obsessive - you can now download the full 23.7 MB of goodness...

Thanks Kylearan! :salute:

EDIT: oh, and please feel free to share this video anywhere you'd like, Kylearan! :D

Nice work :thumbsup:

Two minor notes to make it even more perfect :p
Around 0:06 it says "pople" instead of "people"
Around 4:25 it says "togeather" instead of "together"

Great stuff Gen_W! You guys were ridiculously good.

Top Bottom