El-J 01 South Vietnam ~ Full Metal Jacket The Revenge of Madame Nhu

lurker's comment: What is that artillery thingy that has 1 out of 1 Hit points?
Wow, you are very close to Hanoi.

Thats anti aircraft. Theres a hell of a lot of them.

IBT: Quan Tri City Falls. Was not here for the rest of the IBI.

Turn 1: I move to retake Quang Tri City. (3:1). I take Thai Binh. (6:1). I also kill
a few nva companies (10:2) Take oua radar tower in the north (12:2). I also move in on
Ky Son I lost 5, yes 5 Conscripts to a single anti air implacement. (15:7) The city is
finally taken.

Turn 2: I raze base area 615. (20:7). I also rase base area??? (23:7). I capture Hai Phong
(28:8) I move in on base area 604.(33:8) Didn't take it though. I take the northern city of Hai Duong. (33:9). I investigate Hanoi and see this.

This is my plan for the fall of Hanoi. Three seperate groups will converge on different locations to meet up at hanoi. (I will probaly have to draft 30-40 Troops to meet these requirements.

How did Hanoi (or any other city, for that matter) get that big?

How did Hanoi (or any other city, for that matter) get that big?

El J has edited the terrain values. For instance both grassland and plains produce three food.

Turn 3: I took the cities around Hanoi Losing a green beret a u.s infantry and the rest were drafties.

If I count right, NV has 17 cities left.

You didn't see turn 5 :D

Heres the jist of turn 5: I take Hanoi, Tien Yen, Hanh Nin, Lang Son, Hah Giang, Loa Cai, and Yen Bai

Sounds like Madame Nhu will have her revenge!

Turn 6: I caputre dien phien hu.

Turn 7: I capture 5 base areas.

Tactics, we need to hear tactics!

To be honest I just ran over half of those cities with draftees. (Some of them had two units.) This was only cause about half of them were reproducing new units in a turn.

lurker's comment: Prediction: cubsfan will destroy North Vietnam this set.

Turn 9: Nothing Much. But the final two cities are poised to fall.

We didn't technicly win but we knocked out the north Vietmanese. So I'd still play if you want to. Also i have units going to every victory point.

Play out the set or stop here, but post a save file please.

lurker's comment: Conquest Victory isn't turned on in this scenario? It probably should be.

lurker's comment: Conquest Victory isn't turned on in this scenario? It probably should be.

Yeah, how can you technically not win if your enemy/opponent is completely destroyed :crazyeye: . Nice fighting guys :goodjob: .

Top Bottom