Elite pitboss.

bbfrancis

Prince
Starting 5 Player ONLY pitboss Hamachi game.

• Map: Shuffle.
  • Size: Small.
  • Climate: Random.
  • Sea Level: Random.
  • Speed: Normal.
  • 21 Hour turn timer.
  • hamachi
  • This game will last months. If you don't have the patience to stick with the game until it ends then this is not the game for you.
  • The simultaneous nature of the server means the game isn't truly turn based. It is possible to take back to back turns and gain an unfair advantage over another player. Rather than come up with a long list of rules all players will be expected to avoid these type of situations to the best of their ability and we'll deal with problems as they arise. All issues are expected to be raised in a timely manner (no more than 1 turn after it happened) and will be resolved by the host.
  • Players who are hosting games that I am in get first crack at being in this game.
  • Signup: Leave Civ and leader preferences.
  1. bbfrancis: Ottoman - Suleiman.
  2. oyzar: Dutch - Willam Van Oranje.
  3. slaze: Inda -
  4. ptzvetan: Roman -
  5. tommy357: France -

Assuming decent settings i would be happy to play in this game(if it is slower than normal speed i would assume faster timer for example or regular sessions). If it is BTS i'll go as dutch otherwise i'll play as mali. I assume no unrestricted leaders.

Beyond the Sword.
I prefer random or default settings it is open for discussion however.
I am hopeful of doing regular meet up power sessions.

just 5 players no AI? what size of map? standard or small? what sort of map? pangea, continents, hemispheres, big and small, fractal? tech trading on? barbs? huts? What sort of civ ppl prefer to play could depend alot on the gamesettings. If it is a small map with everyone on the same continent i would rather be mali for example.

No AI.
Oyzar my friend the rest of the settings are up for discussion.
What would you like to see?
You may also change your leader if you so wish.

With 5 players it is kinda hard to chose a map that doesn't make big differences if it isn't a landbased one or at least a map where everyone can reach everyone early. Honestly i am fine with most maps though would prefer something like pangea(or the many variety's including terra, ring etc), big and small or fractal. Standard size normal speed. Preferably no barbs and huts and no tech trading but i am fine with all of them on.

I might be interested in this, although I have never played pitboss before. If accepted, I'll probably need someone to hold my hand on the technical stuff, so don't hate. :) Anyway, we'll see.

"With 5 players it is kinda hard to chose a map that doesn't make big differences if it isn't a landbased one or at least a map where everyone can reach everyone early. Honestly i am fine with most maps though would prefer something like pangea(or the many variety's including terra, ring etc), big and small or fractal. Standard size normal speed."

I am thinking of doing the shuffle Map.
That way we avoid using Civ/Leaders who are 'Over Powered' for certain types of maps. If you have an argument for a specific map I will listen.

The Map size I am thinking of going with is small ( or what ever is standard for 5 players).

"Preferably no barbs and huts and no tech trading but i am fine with all of them on."

I am thinking of adding all of them. It is a legit strategy to strengthen your army by going around killing barbs or building explorers looking for huts.
I am however considering the tech brokering option.

My preference for turn timer is 16 hours. I will listen to arguments for longer or shorter.

turn timer should be as short as the slowest player could manage imo. That way the game progress at max speed without anyone missing out. On shuffle i'll go with the dutch. Sounds fun to me to have it unexpected. Could also do random leaders though. Darius_Silva i believe there are two roman leaders, so you'll have to chose one of them.

Personally i would be fine with a timer of 12 hrs or something.

Shuffle sounds good.

I could handle a fast paste; 12 hour timers sounds good, but whatever's fine.

What's expected around the holidays? I might be out for 3-4 days thanksgiving, and 4 days christmas. I suppose I could get a sub if needed.

I like Barbs and I like huts. Techs? I have little experiance multiplayer, but could go either way.

And with shuffle, I might as well go as random :confused: :crazyeye: :)

bbfrancis,

What's up with the link on "Hamachi" in you original post? I have to download something?

thanks in advance

Count me in. I'll be "random" until some of the settings are finalised... I gotta check out the new civs in BTS too.

heads up to TG people :)

I sent everyone a pm of the details.

d23 and Darius_Silva.

What kind of turn timer would you like to see?
Darius which Roman leader do you want?

Would like a 24 hour turn timer... I remember you oyzar mentioning something about the 24 hour timer being more like 28 hours as the timer ticks slower when someone is taking his turn, so 21 hours or something?

Dude it is none of your business why he needs 24 hours.
No we will not be using that patch.

hey chill out... I need 24 hours just in case I get called back to work and have to stay over.. thats all.

Have not heard from Darius.
Need 1 more player.

Top Bottom