Elohims should be "Spiritual" rather than the current implementation of "Tolerant"

What should be done with the current Elohim "Tolerant" trait?

• Elohims should lose "Tolerant" and gain "Spiritual"

Votes: 56 39.7%
  • Elohims shouldn't be changed

Votes: 58 41.1%
  • Elohims should be changed some other way (and btw: I like pie)

Votes: 27 19.1%

• Total voters
I imagine a demon standing there, fighting for what he sees as the "greater good" called peace the Elohim have shown him. And he is so convinced that the state of peace and tolerance and prosperity he is fighting for is the greater good, that he is willing to lay down his life and sole for it.

Mind control? Brainwashing against their will? All that stuff sounds more like Octopus Overlords.

Yeah, and that still doesn't explain Elohim Pyre Zombies.

And I don't think the building of the conquered civ's Palace should be allowed.

Wait - tolerant can give you multiple palaces? I don't play elohim much but I assumed the palaces just switched! Someone explain this please?

As it is, the palaces just switch. Formerly there was a bug where building another palace would only remove your civ's palace, not any other civ's palace you may have. As such, the Elohim could have 2 palaces at once (no more than that though, because 2 would exceed the national limit).

As it is, the palaces just switch. Formerly there was a bug where building another palace would only remove your civ's palace, not any other civ's palace you may have. As such, the Elohim could have 2 palaces at once (no more than that though, because 2 would exceed the national limit).

Ah, I see. Thanks Magister.

Top Bottom