Embaixada da Saturn

Thank you for the votes of confidence; it's sent. Email is saturn.mtdg@gmail.com , for easy reference.

We got OB already... You can see it on the screenshot you posted.

Still no response to our letter other than the OB offer, though.

I talked to Joshua this morning, and he claims they have a consensus, but no letter yet.

Reply from Saturn:
Greetings, team Cavaleiros!

Our people are very pleased to meet your emissaries and receive your kind message!

We have considered your offer of a non-aggression pact combined with open borders, and are happy to accept this as it stands. We look forward to discussing trading options with you in the near future, particularly surrounding Feudalism.

Currently I suspect that we don't have geographical info that would be valuable to you, and frankly we're not particularly interested in paying for your geographical info at this time. We feel that it's very difficult to put a price on map information, and thus it's better to simply have a free and open discussion between teams rather than having one side trying to charge the other for their information. That way there's no chance for anyone to feel hard done by. :)

Kind regards,
Lord Parkin of Saturn

P.S. Sorry, we wrote the message a while ago, and I only just remembered I hadn't sent it - hence the delay!

Hmm, don't we want to trade what map info we have against what map info they have? Or at least part of what we have... What is directly nort of us, in the jungle would be nice to know...

If Kaz were any type of allie then they'd gift us Feud after trading it off Saturn.

Will we trade saturn MC and something else for Feud? Be nice to build some L/B.

From Saturn:
Greetings Cavaleiros!

A technological breakthrough is now on the horizon for us - Feudalism will be arriving in the near future! We would like to offer you the opportunity to trade for this technology. Are you interested? :)

It appears that it will be difficult to make an even trade at present, as the techs that you have above us seem to be limited to Mathematics, Polytheism and Masonry at present. However, it is possible that you may be about to obtain something of value that might allow a more balanced trade for Feudalism. May we be so bold as to enquire about your present course of research, so that we can discuss the possibilities for trade?

We hope to hear from you soon. :)

Regards,
Lord Parkin of Saturn

When did they get alphabet?

At least, they will wait for an answer before razing Vinheda :lol:

Do they actually have alphabet? Can someone check?

Ok, they do. I wish we knew where and when that happened. Ras speculates perhaps as part of a feudalism trade with SANCTA.

IM speculation only ;) i have no real data on when they got it so...
also: we need to have a very good reason to detail them our current research plan... (i mean better than feudalism imo)

Yeah, of course.

I seem to recall Kaleb mentioned that Saturn had researched Alpha on their own. Can't swear it wasn't in my imagination though.

I'm glad to see your all paying attention.

(12:07:03 AM) Morgan: sweet, what trade are you making with Saturn?
(12:07:17 AM) Kaleb: as per the message we put past you
(12:07:33 AM) Kaleb: archery and feudalism for alpha and IW

Weird, i was sure it was alpha + math + iw for some reason.

Top Bottom