Embassy establishment ... Hostile Act ???

You took one turn too many in securing our continent, apparently ;)

@Dhagdha: Who said anything about gentle? Don't read too far in between the lines. You might see something that's not there :)

Daghdha said:
nevertheless you are dishonest liars and treaty breakers

sticks and stones… sticks and stones… ;)

Maybe you should know your own Celtic History better...
Woe to the Vanquished said:
The Roman historian Pliny wrote that after a 7-month siege of Rome itself, Brennus offered not to sack the city of Rome in exchange for 1000 pounds of gold. The Romans accepted these terms, but during the weighing of the gold accused Brennus of cheating with altered weights. It was then that Brennus uttered his famous response, "vae victis".

peter grimes said:
Well, Robi, you'll probably be happy to know that the recent elections in MIA have swept a different slate of people into the offices of control. Fe is no longer handling matter of State. Chamnix is no longer our President :eek:, and GB isn't in control of the rampaging military. The voters have spoken, and a sea change took effect with the end of turn 180.

I'm the new Foreign Minister for MIA. I will respond to all sincere questions anyone from the other teams ask. But I won't respond to personal attacks or accusations, as I think we've all read enough of those.

I'd prefer that we leave the issues of dishonor and embassies and broken treaties behind us, but if people want to continue the discussion, I'll cooperate as much as I can.

dude you got rid of cham!?!?!?! what were you thinkin!

I underestimated the power of the new immigrant electorate. It didn't help that some newspaper editor who shall remain nameless published a libelous story in our local paper about how I made deragatory remarks about TNT that were taken way out of context.

You guys think MIA plays dirty in international relations, you should see our domestic political battles :rolleyes:. But, my campaign manager has been summarily executed and then fired, and I may return in the future.

Elections?

In KISS you get drafted; well, actually, it's more like you get left holding the bag. :eek:

In fact, I'm not sure who is the leader of KISS right now. I think it alternates between whomp, Sir Bugsy and scoutsout, depending on the phase of the moon and how the Cubs' did the day before.

mumblesome...if I wanted a rational team I wouldn't have joined KISS...mumble...idiots...:gripe:

donsig said:
When I decided to run for pres he bowed out of the race.

Are you serious:confused:

@GW//Well, as you did I turned to the in-game mechanix to resolve the situation. The Advisors told me you are known cheats and liars so...
@PG// I looked in-between the lines and what I saw was a nation desperate to hide something...desperate.
Regarding elections// We are pleased to see that MIA is plauged by internal fights and will therefore let our gard down accordingly and treat you as a minor threat to to obvious KISS victory :lol:

Daghdha said:
@PG// I looked in-between the lines and what I saw was a nation desperate to hide something...desperate.
Regarding elections// We are pleased to see that MIA is plauged by internal fights and will therefore let our gard down accordingly and treat you as a minor threat to to obvious KISS victory :lol:

While we appreciate your falling for our desperate ploy since our situation is so dire, we are not exactly coming apart at the seams. Our campaigns have always been vicious mudslinging affairs, but it's all in good fun. This time some unexpected candidates won for whatever reason. However, I can assure you, our team is as it was, and I'm sure that our play will be every bit as strong under our new ministers.

Robi D said:
Are you serious:confused:

I don't kid around about the presidency. The *election* was really a formality since it was a condition of my joining MIA that I get to be president. I made 'em an offer they couldn't refuse. They don't call me Don Sig for nothin'.

signed
donsig
Grand Vizeer of the Ironic and Iroqi Peoples
Protector of the Sacred Jungle
President of the Republics of Iron and Greece

This should be good, just don't run away when you start losing again. Donsig in charge is akin to the 5-speed italian tank, 1 for going forwards and the other 4 for reverse

Robi D said:
This should be good, just don't run away when you start losing again. Donsig in charge is akin to the 5-speed italian tank, 1 for going forwards and the other 4 for reverse

Ha ha. Very funny. Let's see who is laughing after a few Greek tanks motor down Springfield's main thouroughfare. I'll make sure I put mine in reverse just for you. Oh, BTW, those tanks will be coming down that jungle road you were mocking not so long ago. Make sure you have a few mounted warriors on hand so they can report our troop movements. Maybe you'll come out of retirement so we can pick up where we left off?

Oh, did MIA mention that although Donsig challenged for the Presidency, he was covered in so much mud by our champion mudslinger that we forgot he existed.

Now, I could tell you who this mystery mudslinger is, but I dont know... :blush:

I will respond to all sincere questions anyone from the other teams ask

dear mr. grimes:

this is about as sincere as I get.

Please list who is your president and turn player.

@ daghie, please PM one of the mods to kick me off kiss, since I'm about to go off.

@ dinsog:
Maybe you'll come out of retirement so we can pick up where we left off?
Like you did when you found out you could join a new team that could actually win? Oh what the hell, I have pressing RL concerns and can't be bothered with this until KISS is dead. When that happens, I'd like to publish my history of the defence of Little Round Top and run for the presidency of the new team.

Oh yes, Mr. Dinsog, I understand you're on the bench? <libel and slander deleted>

@ the Admiral: I feel your pain. It sucks to be sailing along in ignorant bliss one day and then have the crap beat out of you the next, doesn't it? In order to be fair I've been lobbying to eliminate KISS so you all can join a winning team, too.

Oh, and I agree with everything you've said about Dinsog. He's a real putz, isn't he?

signed
donsig
Grand Vizeer of the Ironic, Iroqi and Gallic Peoples
Commander-in-Chief of TNT forces (the cannon and all the cannon balls)
President of the Republic of Iron (in exile)
Official Taunter of Galls and Nutters
Creater of Splendid Titles

btw i was appointed commander of TNT forces even while you were still in charge-just incase you forgot, not even going to go into how i was the last president again.

donsig said:
@ the Admiral: I feel your pain. It sucks to be sailing along in ignorant bliss one day and then have the crap beat out of you the next, doesn't it? In order to be fair I've been lobbying to eliminate KISS so you all can join a winning team, too.

Oh, and I agree with everything you've said about Dinsog. He's a real putz, isn't he?

signed
donsig
Grand Vizeer of the Ironic, Iroqi and Gallic Peoples
Commander-in-Chief of TNT forces (the cannon and all the cannon balls)
President of the Republic of Iron (in exile)
Official Taunter of Galls and Nutters
Creater of Splendid Titles

So what happen when you become a two time loser? Do you go and curse another team or do you just give up?

Top Bottom