Embassy establishment ... Hostile Act ???

Admiral Kutzov said:
dear mr. grimes:

this is about as sincere as I get.

Please list who is your president and turn player.

Mr. Kutzov, General_W is currently serving as both Turnplayer and President.

BCLG100 said:
btw i was appointed commander of TNT forces even while you were still in charge-just incase you forgot, not even going to go into how i was the last president again.

There's nothing stopping you from claiming to be President of the Republic of Iron or Commander in Chief of TNT forces. In fact no one can stop you from commanding whatever TNT forces the Galls captured. The Greeks only have one TNT cannon but I'm willing to put that cannon up against anything you've got over there. Put your TNT forces on one of those little galleys and bring them over here. I'll see if I can arrange safe passage. We'll have a little side battle and the winner gets to be sole President and C-in-C of Iron.

Robi D said:
So what happen when you become a two time loser? Do you go and curse another team or do you just give up?

I guess I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. In the mean time I'm going to enjoy watching KISS and the Doughnuts play a losing game like I did for so many turns. It was pretty clear after Carpetbomb got razed that TNT had little chance of winning the game yet we (and I) played on. KISS is in that spot right now and your team will be there soon (if you haven't already seen the writing on the wall). I'm sure all you guys who ragged on me so much for stepping down will all show you're much better men than me and will stick it out to the bitter end, watching your little empires shrink as city after city disappears from your domestic advisor screen. In the end I will salute you and admit you ARE better men than I am. For now I'm going to enjoy watching how you handle the situtation.

donsig said:
I guess I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. In the mean time I'm going to enjoy watching KISS and the Doughnuts play a losing game like I did for so many turns. It was pretty clear after Carpetbomb got razed that TNT had little chance of winning the game yet we (and I) played on. KISS is in that spot right now and your team will be there soon (if you haven't already seen the writing on the wall). I'm sure all you guys who ragged on me so much for stepping down will all show you're much better men than me and will stick it out to the bitter end, watching your little empires shrink as city after city disappears from your domestic advisor screen. In the end I will salute you and admit you ARE better men than I am. For now I'm going to enjoy watching how you handle the situtation.

Forgive me if i don't tremble with fear but i've heard it from you before for about 60 odd turns when you and your verymortals attacked us. Your boasting didn't quite pan out there now did it. Still unless you can build rails on water i wont be hiding in a corner just yet.

Robi D said:
Still unless you can build rails on water i wont be hiding in a corner just yet.

HA! Now you've given me a brilliant idea. Rails on water. I love it! I'll get those Greek scientists to work on that right now. You've sealed your own doom with your insolence. [evil laugh]

:lol: verymortals!!

That's clever! :thumbsup:

As current President of MIA, let me assure you – and I believe I speak for *almost* our entire team – we have a healthy respect for both KISS and Doughnutia and we realize that this game is far from over.

Play on Gentlemen!
:salute:

donsig said:
There's nothing stopping you from claiming to be President of the Republic of Iron or Commander in Chief of TNT forces. In fact no one can stop you from commanding whatever TNT forces the Galls captured. The Greeks only have one TNT cannon but I'm willing to put that cannon up against anything you've got over there. Put your TNT forces on one of those little galleys and bring them over here. I'll see if I can arrange safe passage. We'll have a little side battle and the winner gets to be sole President and C-in-C of Iron.

Or you could bring that 1 cannon over here and we could have a battle on TNT heartland, i can arrange safe passage for your cannon.

If that fails then i could just take you on in a pbem?

donsig said:
Oh, BTW, those tanks will be coming down that jungle road you were mocking not so long ago.
If you are going south you'll need to start up north, but that's our party tent. I cannot see that happen. You'll need a RoP for that and we won't give you that for less than all our former territory....deal?

Daghdha said:
If you are going south you'll need to start up north, but that's our party tent. I cannot see that happen. You'll need a RoP for that and we won't give you that for less than all our former territory....deal?

We didn't eliminate you guys yet? I'll have to look into that right away.

Admiral Kutzov said:
is this the royal we? :confused: i'm pretty sure TNT didn't do a thing to eliminate KISS

I meant 'we' as in 'MIA' though I would dispute your claim. TNT played a crtitical role in the (forthcoming) elimination of KISS.

donsig said:
I meant 'we' as in 'MIA' though I would dispute your claim. TNT played a crtitical role in the (forthcoming) elimination of KISS.

So your already an MIAer yet claim to be the head of TNT, man you change your allegences more often then you change your underwear:D

We DO have some fine wine in MIA now.

To think! All this time we've been having wine shipped in from overseas, risking the high seas, pirates, and Foreign Ministers with sticky fingers… :mischief: … and all this time there was great local wine to be had right here on the Green Continent!

As President of MIA, I hereby offer you send you some of our excellent wine as a gesture of goodwill. Just call us up and demand it, and I'll pass it along.

As for getting all your towns back and an ROP though… that'd have to go through the foreign ministry. ;)

:salute:

The Foreign Ministry of MIA is always open to the possibility of discussing when a meeting may be arranged to coordinate the scheduling of talks that would lay out an agreeable agenda for a conference to discuss Peace :groucho:

The Foreign Ministry of MIA is always open to the possibility of discussing when a meeting may be arranged to coordinate the scheduling of talks that would lay out an agreeable agenda for a conference to discuss Peace

This polite conversing is very confusing. Could you put it in terms I understand?

Admiral Kutzov said:
This polite conversing is very confusing. Could you put it in terms I understand?

Come on over in that galley with BCLG100 and the remnants of TNT's forces and we'll explain it to you more clearly.

donsig said:
Come on over in that galley with BCLG100 and the remnants of TNT's forces and we'll explain it to you more clearly.

Think you must have missed my post :) i'll help you out :goodjob:

me previously said:
Or you could bring that 1 cannon over here and we could have a battle on TNT heartland, i can arrange safe passage for your cannon.

If that fails then i could just take you on in a pbem?

Dear Mr. Grimes, thank you for your patience. I'm too likely to do a faux pas and get myself in trouble here.

Dear Mr. Donsig, keep your friends close and your enemies closer, whatever the hell that means. Since you've *****ed about me before, I shall no longer post in this thread. Adios.

Top Bottom